A Brothers Best Friend (Alberto x Sea Monster Reader)

Requested by Malinathewriter

You are Luca's twin sister, and he introduced you to his friend Alberto. It appears this green eyed sea monster is a little flirty towards you.

____________________________________

Luca's POV

I was about to head back to the water, instead my friend Alberto needed my help to pick up his human collection.

"Don't worry it's near the sea grass, come on!"

I watched him dive in while I follow from behind.

We head on back to the area where I was before, until I spotted a certain someone coming forward.

"Wait! Alberto duck!" I shoved him down behind a rock, and peak to see who it was.

It could be my mom or a shark...instead, it was my cute twin sister Y/n!

I sighed of relief but then I noticed Alberto's tail was swirling around in a strange way.

Even his face almost looked like he's gazing upon her...

"Well ain't she a cutie, does she live with you?" he asked me and I gulped...

"Alberto...she's my sister..."

That's when his eyes widen and smiled down at me.

Alberto's POV

"You never told me you had a sister~" I said, biting my lips while checking the cute girl out.

She does look like my friend but her hair is more long and her face and body is very slim.

"S-she's my twin..." He said...but I was still focused on her. I couldn't bare himself to look away, that curious face she makes even shows charm.

Then I see her turns her head and swam her way over to us.

"Luca! I was looking all over you." The cutie said with a smile.

This made my heart skip a beat...the smile is too cute, I tried so hard not to freak out...all I could think are these love thoughts...

She turned to look at me, which I could see her flushed a dark green blush around her sweet cheeks.

"Oh...who's your...very handsome friend brother?" She asked.

"Y/n, this is Alberto! Alberto, this is my twin sister!"

She waved at me... but I made the first move to impress her~

I held her hand, then bowed my head to kiss it.

"Piacere di conoscerti bellissima~" I said in a deep tone which Id hear giggling coming from her.

Y/n's POV

Oh my, what a gentlemen this Alberto truly is...but what in the shell did he just say...?

"Uhh Luca...what did he say?" I asked not really sure...

"Its a human thing baby" Alberto winked at me and made his way back to Luca.

I was clueless but also feeling a small attraction to the sea monster.

"Anyways, mother wanted me to check on you, making sure your alright."

Luca smiled and picked up the weird looking object.

"Im doing alright sis, just spending time with my friend."

I nodded and gave him a big hug. "We'll just be safe brother."

Right I was about to swim back home, but I was stopped by Alberto's voice.