Haunted (Luca x Ghost Reader)

Requested by Willow_Addams

The underdogs went to a haunted house which had a dark history behind it, but its only to scare Luca.

But Luca noticed someone still lives here, and goes back to see if its either a person or a ghost...

Now before you read. The back stories of the ghost reader may sound gruesome, apparently its how we all become ghost...

Also I've been watching Sam and Colby lately, Im a huge fan -3-

The backstory is an inspiration.

____________________________________

Guilia and Luca has invited Alberto to come with in Genova for the spooky season.

The reason is to go see the leaves fall creating an autumn art piece. Plus he thought of going to school too, but only for the art.

They gave him a tour, got a long with new friends, even showed them good restaurants and shops!

It was a meh for him, but he still enjoyed it.

To start the cliche, it was a normal cloudy day in Genova, Italy.

The three walked out of school when the bell rang, heading back to Guilia's mom's house for supper.

But what stopped the two boys was that there was a creepy house standing besides them which looked abandoned for almost a century...

Luca felt a little scared, Alberto couldn't breath from the sight.

Guilia noticed the two, she lets out a soft chuckle.

"This house had a history" she began to explain about what has happened.

"There has been three families who live here...the first family disappeared after buying the house, some say they ran away...or killed."

Luca was shaking on the knees, while Alberto comforts him.

"The second family who bought it, apparently the father had a heart attack and the mother was possessed and no cure fot an exorcism. rumor has it after the failed exorcism, she has murdered her own children by a lake."

This just made it worse for Luca and Alberto.

"However the third family is the most famous one, but its more sad then scary."

Luca looked at her, wanting to know the backstory.

"A man married a woman after his wife died, he had a daughter that's the same age as us. It appears the step mother abused the girl and murdered her so she could have the man all to her self..."

Luca frowned from the thought of it..."how tragic..."

"Well that woman ain't good with kids..."

Guilia nods and smirks "some say they would see the girl out in the window."

"Woah! Like a ghost spotting?" Alberto asked.

She nodded "even ghost hunters have encountered her presents, saying she is the calmest ghost out in Italy."

This made Luca interest, a kind ghost girl in his age.

"Well Id like to meet her~" Alberto teased, resting his arm on his sister's shoulder.

"I don't think she'd be interested in perverts."

While the siblings laugh, Luca looked over at the house.

However he glimpsed a white figure by the window looking outside...

Could that be the girl?

This may sound crazy to Luca. But he'd like to come back and meet her.