First Date! (Luca x Reader)

Requested by victoria_lemiso

Luca asked you out on a date, Guilia helped him make a reservation at a fancy dinner place.

Luca is 14 and you are 13

____________________________________

Luca's POV

Wow...Im really going on my first date with Y/n!!

I never felt this nervous in my life!

Guilia helped me out with a good place to have food..I forgot what it was called.

"Guilia? What place was it called again?" I asked her.

"For the last time Luca, its near the music festival, its where the carnival was once there. Don't worry, I'll walk with you." She said and finished helping my hair.

"Alright, your hair's done, I'll let you change!" She heads out of the bathroom and closed the door to give me privacy.

I pulled up a white buttoned shirt and black tuxedo pants, also to add up the fanciness, a bow tie!

So I changed into this suit in the bathroom, man...I look good!

I look like one of those guys in those magazines.

I grabbed a cologne thing and sprayed around my body.

Ugh...bad idea to put too much...

I walked out after getting dressed.

I saw a big bouquet of flowers on the table.

Looked like Alberto helped with the flowers, all he did was grab random flowers from the garden and wrap it with a big red bow. It was silly but very thankful.

I held them and waited for Guilia.

*whistles* "man look at you, all cutesy and handsome, better take good care of her." Alberto said from behind,

"I will, but Im still a little nervous about messing up." I looked down and held the flowers close.

"Hey that's Bruno talking...dont listen to him...Silenzio Bruno...go on!"

I looked up to my forehead and told Bruno to Silenzio.

" You'll do good, just be yourself." Alberto looked into my eyes, seeing hope into them.

I took a deep breath "thanks"

Guilia showed up and we're ready to go to the festival where Ill have my date.

Im gonna be meeting Y/n at the restaurant, because she lives a few miles away far from here.

Now...no time to waist! I am ready!!

Silenzio Bruno!!

Y/n's POV

Choosing a dress was pretty hard for me, some of them makes me feel insecure or some is just too much.

My sister is a fashion designer, she creates dresses and clothing for kids my age.

However there is one dress I've seen that was my favorite from my sisters is this beautiful baby blue dress, which resembles the bright shining water.