Love Spell (Luca x Nice Witch Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

It may sound similar to Guilia x Witch Reader.

You deliver flowers and fresh foods to the people of Portorosso on a broomstick with a kitty companion name Kiko.

You met up with Alberto your best costumer, until you met his best friend Luca, which he was fascinated by you.

____________________________________

(Luca's POV)

Me and my friend Alberto were outside teaching me how to garden fresh foods for pasta! Its something that I don't see here, seems a bit familiar down in sea. But more dryer up here.

"Luca, we put the seed inside, then pour the water, and then, let the sun do all of the work!" Alberto explained to me, seeing how he does it.

I dropped the seed down and poured some water on top, to see it grow soon in a few.

Then he went to the bag and it appears to be empty.

"Uh oh...I need to get some more..."

Hmm...I guess that means he needs to get more seeds from a store or a delivery?

"Hey! You should come with, there's this cool shop I wanna show you that's near us!"

A cool shop? I never knew there is one here in Portorosso, I just arrived back here so I'm still a little lost with the town.

"S-sure!" I answered and we all got ready to head on over to this shop Alberto was talking about.

-- A few minutes of walking —

It wasn't a long walk, we stumbled across a cute looking baking slash garden shop! With a cute painting of a cat on top of the sign.

"This is it, let's go find those seeds!" Alberto said and we head inside the building.

We were met by a kind old woman and a black cat putting down some tasty pies out in the open.

Then she saw us. "Oh! Welcome back Alberto, I see your on your own this time! Looks like your understanding."

Oh she knows him?

"I just need more seeds, lavender technically, oh! I should need some tomatoes too." He mumbled himself by the end, giving her that nervous smile of his.

The kind lady chuckled and pats his head "don't worry, my granddaughter would go grab them for you, speaking of my granddaughter, she's coming in right now!"

Suddenly I heard a swishing sound coming from outside...it was a sight I never seen.

A girl on a floating broomstick, besides her is a basket in the end of the broom.

When she got off, she heads inside...oh! She's coming right for me!!!

"Y/n, would you be a dear and find the tomato seeds for Alberto please?" The kind lady asked the girl and she went upstairs with the black cat following her.

Y/n, that's a really pretty name!

When she returned with the seeds, I actually wanna talk to her...

"Here you go Alberto, anything else you need?" She asked my friend, maybe it's my chance to finally say something.

"Oh that's all I needed, grazie-"

"Hi! I'm Luca, Alberto's best friend." I said out loud, holding out my hand to her.

She looked up at me like I was crazy.