Visiting (Ercole x Norwegian Reader)

Well, this was a request, here we go!

This was requested by Kaylah12375

You are a traveler all the way from Norway, your mother wants you to be outdoors and stopped by Italy.
You encountered a strange man who possibly has a thing for you.

So its canon that Ercole is pretty much 18-19. So to spice things up, your 20 -3-

______________________________________

Y/n's POV

Traveling became my thing ever since my mom brought me to a few places. Well its only for business...but it was nice to be out of the house.

We've been to England, Iceland, Greece, Germany, Sweden and France!

Which one was my favorite? Definitely Greece.

Its only around Europe, when it comes to being out of the country, it would get a bit complicated because of false political views or shall I say rumors...Im not a political person, don't wanna get gray hairs at age 20...

Me and my mom are in Spain now, doing her business work signing papers and we even explore the area. It was lovely, even the food was delicious, okay that's the second reason why I come along...

I packed up my bag and change into my cozy clothes for the next trip.

However I've forgotten which nation we're going to next.

"Mom? What's our next stop?" I asked when she got out of the shower.

"Why Italy of course, a woman running a small town wanted me to sign papers, they agreed to sell my book there and rent a hotel there."

Wow, Italy... I've always wanted to visit there, its a dream come true.

"Well, you have to change your clothes my dear, its pretty hot over there."

Hmm, Im used to being in cold weather, maybe it won't be bad. So I changed out of my coat and replace it with a sweater.

Right we were about to leave, my mom paid a taxi driver told my mom he'll drive us to the border which isn't too far.

To your surprise it was a relief, but we also had to take a train ride to the small town.

After the drive to the border, yes we're in Italy, but only by the train stop.

I haven't been in a train in a long time, it was more relaxing than a car ride. I get to look out at the beautiful landscape.

"How many do we have to go to mom?" I asked and she thought for a moment.

"Well Italy would be our last trip for now. I am so glad you come along with, it's nice to have mother daughter bonding."

She placed a kiss on my forehead and the train stopped in a town called Portorosso.

Im excited to stop by and check this town around.

The fun part was, she'll let me explore and take photos.

We picked up our bags and head out of the train station, taking a look around the town.

It was absolutely breath taking, but we still have to walk to the hotel we'll be staying for about 3 days.

When we made it to the hotel, I began to take photos, getting the landscape, restaurants, even sculptures.

This will look amazing in my travel photo book.

That's when I heard classic italian music playing around me, spotted a man on a red vespa.

Now that right there is a mood.