Near the Seashore (Alberto x Siren Reader)

This was requested by AvatarShakeah24 !

While Alberto is living in the tower, after meeting Luca, he discovered a sound coming from one of the rocks near the shore at night. He spotted a peculiar figure making those beautiful melodies.

Siren: much like a mermaid, but way deadlier and they use their singing to lure their prey for food.

 Best example______________________________________

Best example
______________________________________

Alberto's POV

Im always used to being alone whenever Luca left to go home after making a few vespa's, very nice kid though... Im glad he became my friend.

When he left, I went back to my tower, back to being my old self again...

I went to grab some paper and a drawing stick and begin sketching new things on what I feel or what Im thinking about.

Yeah you can call me an expert of art, I am very good at it.

After drawing for a few minutes, I walked over to the open window to look up to see the giant yellow fish.

Man its very bright...so beautiful...

I placed my head near the rock hard concrete, gazing up to the giant water.

I always wonder...would I ever go out to the world and travel with the vespa?...

Soon I let out a big yawn, heading over to my swinging bed, getting ready to head to sleep.

--30 minutes later--

I kept hearing noises coming from outside...I don't know what it is...but it needs to stop...

I got up from my bed, headed over to the big window, looking around for that annoying sound.

"Whatever's making that noise! Stop it-"

I stopped until I saw something moving on the big rock near the water waves.

I took a quick peak on the noisy thing, couldn't tell what it was...

Wow! An investigation!!

I climbed down from my tower and head over to the waves, wanting to get a better look of the thing.

I hid behind the rocks, that was when I saw it move....

I-it looked like hair...long black hair...and for my surprise, a tail...an odd looking fish tail, it shines like the bright ocean...

Could it be?...

A mermaid?!

Never seen one up close, I've collected a few other drawings of humans finding these pretty fish people.

Maybe they aren't that bad when I'll talk to them...

I sneaked up to see the front of the thing, that was when I heard it make that sound!!