See the Light (Alberto's Ending)

This is your happily ever after when you end up with Alberto. Enjoy!!

Art belongs to Milkosatan on Instagram!

______________________________________

Y/b rushed towards Alberto who was hurt by Gothel...she teared up and tried to heal him with her hair...

"Please...Alberto wake up.." You said softly...but no response...

She held him close to her arms and begin to cry...dripping her tears near his bleeding arm...

She didn't wanna lose him...

Luca tries not to cry that he may have lost his best friend...

*groans*

The two looked up to see Alberto slowly opening his eyes, looking around the place, then back to Y/n with her now short hair.

"Your okay!" Y/n hugged him tightly and Alberto wrapped his arms around her.

Luca cheers on and joined the hug...knowing the nightmare is finally over!

--4 few years later--

Y/n fixed her long white dress to see she looks perfect, then heard a creak from the door.

"Oh Y/n, you got 5 more minutes before it starts!" Guilia said and walked inside the room.

"Im just so nervous...that me and Alberto are actually gonna be offical..." Y/n said while looking at herself, then Guilia placed the veil around her.

"You'll do fine sweetie, plus I always wanted a sister."

Y/n smiled and gave her a big hug, after that she grabbed her bouquet of flowers Alberto first given her when she first entered Portorosso.

"Im ready."

Alberto's POV

Wow...I can't believe Im finally gonna marry the girl of my dreams, who is also a sea monster! But she's more than that...into my eyes..she is a princess.

I fixed my hair and my bowtie. "Hey Ercole? How do I look?" I asked my second best man.

"Oi you look fine Alberto, just relax." The italian responded patting my back.

I took a deep breath when the music starts to play.

"Good luck Alby." Then Ercole stand close with Luca, giving me a wink.

Everyone has risen from their seats, to turn their heads, awaiting the bride...

That was when I spotted an angel, slowly making her way up to me...

She looked beautiful, like a dove. Am I correct?

Im still getting better with my education...

When she stood across from me, I could see hearts surrounding the atmosphere...

I already wanna kiss her

I already wanna kiss her. She'll be my wife for life.

The way she looked up at me, made me fluster.

We both listen to the father reading our vows, waiting for the best part in the end.

"Alberto Scorfano, would you take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, and trust, and protect throughout your heart?"

This is it!

"I do sir!" I said cheerfully, almost shedding a tear.

"And Y/n, would you take Alberto Scorfano to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love, trust, and protect throughout your heart?"

I could hear her sniffle under the veil, awww..

"I do.." She said softly, I gently wiped away her tears off her face.

"I hear by declare both Husband and Wife, you may kiss."

Y/n jumped on me and we both kiss like we haven't kissed in forever.

The audience cheered for the both of us and we already rushed to go on our honeymoon.

The two of you lived together in a lovely house in Portorosso, having two baby boys and a baby girl on the way. And a pet kitty cat.

That was your guy's happily ever after 💗