Beauty and the Beast Final Part (Alberto x Reader)

Back to Portorosso, Massimo is still worried about you, hoping you are safe and sound with Ercole.

Machiavelli looked down in sadness, letting out a low meow while nomming on a piece of sardine.

"I bless Ercole that they'll be back until dinner time..." Massimo said while sorting the fish.

"Oi! Massimo! Isn't that your daughter?!" One of the fisherman's shout out.

The buff man stopped what he was doing and spotted a boat making land near the shore.

He rushed down to see you in joy!

But was shocked to see you hugging a certain creature.

"Y/n..."

You looked up at your father in tears.

"We need to help him..." You sobbed while Luca, Daniela, Lorenzo and Ugo...sadly losing their movements.

Massimo looked at Alberto, almost recognizing him, he lowered his brow and helped him up with one arm.

"Let's patch him up..."

You nodded and followed him, holding the silverware.

--The next day--

Your sister Guilia came for a visit.

She sees you sitting across with the beast on your bed.

"Santa Maria!"

You shushed her not wanting to be too loud.

"I'll...leave you two be...Ill be next door..." Then the redhead rushed quickly to her room.

You sighed and looked down at the Beast, still having a little bit of life left in him.

"I-Id thought you'd leave me...?" He said...rasping for air.

"Why would I ever do that?...Even if I did...I would've called myself a foolio.." You cupped his face, gazing into each other's eyes.

"I-It seems so sudden...but..." He stopped for a second.

"But?.." You waited.

"I-I really liked you..."

You start to develop tears roaming down your face already...

"No human...has ever showed me kindness like that...you were the first..."

Then you felt his scaley webbed hand cup your cheek, wiping the tears away.

"No...Not like...its...love........I-I loved you..."

..............................................

Your heart dropped when he's lost his last breath...those last words made you sob.

"No...you can't go now...Alberto please..." You continued to cry and hugged him.

"I-I love you too..." You whispered only for Alberto to hear...

You felt a rough hand on your shoulder...it was just your father.

"I am sorry mi amore..."

Machiavelli nuzzled your side, letting out a low purr.

"Well...dinner is ready...only when your ready..."

You nodded and sniffled.

"Grazie papa..."

After he left the room.

You saw the 4 crying outside of the hide out.

You climbed out to sit down with him, Luca teared up into your arms.