Good Girl (Alberto x Shiba Inu Shapeshifting Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

Ugh! These beans are absolutely adorable!!

You were found by Guilia 10 years ago, treated you like a sister.
Years later, she brought home two boys and you felt interested with one of them.

____________________________________

You were sleeping on your sister Guilia's bed, all cozy and warm.

You felt her hand scratched your head which woke you up in a wonderful mood.

You wagged your tail and stretched your rare end up.

"Mm good morning Y/n, ready to have some breakfast?"

You wagged your tail, knowing very well you are.

Guilia got up and went to put on her shoes, you then shift into a cute girl, the same age as your sister but 1 year older, you went to put on some clothes before you'd head down.

The two of you make your way down stairs, seeing Massimo make breakfast for you.

"Aww, Ciao Ragazza's" He said smiling to you beautiful girls waking up.

"I made your favorites." He puts down the plates and you begin to eat.

"Guilia, I got some orders for you to deliver."

The redhead nodded and pats your head "Well, see you after work sis!"

You nodded and your tail wagged.

"Ill be back with lunch Y/n, you know what to do." Massimo petted you and the family head out to work.

You had the whole house to yourself. You'll be able to clean and do some laundry.

First you went to take a quick hose off and changed into somewhat cleaning clothes.

Just a normal day for you, clean, make sure everything is organize while Massimo and Guilia gets back from work.

And best of all, Dinner time! You couldn't wait what's gonna be for dinner tonight!

--A few hours later--

You were taking a nap on the bed once again after cleaning.

You hear Massimo singing down in the kitchen.

You walked down to see what he's making, even sitting besides him and Machiavelli.

"Hope your excited for Trenette El Pesto."

You wagged your tail, barking with joy!

That's when you heard Guilia coming home! But you also heard more footsteps...

You turned to see and it appears to be two boys...

Y/n's POV

Did Guilia bring friends over? Without even telling me? I bet they are very nice...but something about them... especially the tall one, he seems quite handsome~