Secrets Final Part (Human Alberto x Sea Monster Reader)

Requested by Gaywoo

Okay fun fact, the title itself was an inspiration to the songs Secret by the Pierce.

Don't know....what do you think?

Anyways Alberto played some intense Marco Polo Hunter and Prey with you, technically found you were you the Sea monster...

Wanna read his reaction of all this?!

Lets find out~

____________________________________

"Y/n?..." Alberto whispered your name into a shock expression.

You have nothing to say...you just looked deeply into his eyes, all it was between the two of you...was pain.

"I-Is it really you Bella...?" He asked, tears rolling down his cheek.

You gently wiped the tears off of his face, so you had to say something...but the hardest part is not to cry...

"I didn't wanna tell you...because I'd thought you prefer me as a land monster than who I truly am...you'll kill me just seeing me in my true form..." You said, looking down to his hands, you noticed his knife is on the ground.

"I just...really like you a lot...I wanna be with you...know you..."

"But why?...why would you wanna be with me if I killed you?..." He brushed his fingers against your sea hair which felt comforting to you...

(Y/n's POV)

That I couldn't figure out...why did I ever come back to him? For curiosity? Or was it his charms?

I guess I wanted to see if I could make it out without being killed, be free for once!

But I found out the real world can be very dangerous...but there is still good...

"I'd thought you would have a soft spot." Is all I said...

Im scared what he's gonna do next...instead of being hurt...he gently pecked his lips against my jawline.

I was surprised from the small move he made.

"Ti prego, perdonami..." He sniffled and he kissed my ear which made me feel sensitive...

"My papá would train me to capture your kind for soldi...but now I realize what I've done...you have a life...you have a home...your a being...and I tried to take it all away from you..."

I frowned that he clearly changed his image that he actually likes me...

"Y/n...ti amo...ti desidero...ti voglio..." He caress my tail which made me shiver...it was very gentle.

"Ti farò perdonare..." He lifts my chin up with his index finger.

I gazed into his eyes and he leans closer to my face.

"Tipo cosa?" I spoke in italian which surprised him.

"Amore intimo..." He whispered into my ear...

Okay that made me feel nervous over what he literally said...

"Or maybe a date."

Hmm, that sounded a lot better.

"A-A date sounds a lot better."

Alberto smiled and intertwined my webbed fingers. "What do you say tomorrow at 6pm, let me take you out to dinner."

I smiled and nodded "I'd love that Alberto."

Then he picked up the knife and threw it out into the lake.

--A nice walk back to the ocean shore--

I made my way back into the water and he walked towards me.

"Sweet dreams bella." He placed a sweet kiss on my cheek.

"Buonanette bello." Then I dived back home to my uncle and aunt.

(Alberto's POV)

Wow...Im going out with a stunning sea monster...hmm...I wouldn't call her that anymore...

Ill know her as future Mrs. Scorfano Marcovaldo~

(3rd Person's POV)

"Y/n! Where have you been?! You are late for work! Were you goofing off by the fields?" Your uncle was freaking out.

That's when you thought of a lie. "Sorry, the Paguro's needed help with some of the deliveries, I even did some shopping with their son, you know how busy it really was."

You smiled and your uncle's glare soften.

"You are not wrong...okay then, but let me know first before you do so..." He gave you a big hug and you went to lay down on your bed, looking up at the moon. Couldn't wait until tomorrow to go on an official date with a land monster...well instead of calling Alberto that...you call him your soul mate.

The End!

____________________________________