Choosing a Prince (Alberto x Luca x Disney Princess Reader)

Requested by @cookieappleblu

You are a new Disney princess and you come across two boys from the Pixar side of Oh My Disney.

They soon fell in love with you and you were confused which you'd fall for.

This is pretty much a Ralph Breaks the Internet crossover, but our main focus is Oh My Disney.

Another thing there will be two different endings. It's your choosing.

Your 15 in this.

This gonna be a long one, -3- hope you don't mind. Cuz it's a special!
————————————————————

In the Home of Pixar next door to the Disney's castle, two sea monsters were enjoying a good swim in the summer time.

"Hey! What do you say we do a little race." Alberto suggested and Luca nodded, but soon they were stopped by a very familiar figure coming this way.

It was non other than Winnie the Pooh! Not sure why he came over to the Pixar section?

"Hey look! It's that bear from those books!" Alberto said and the two walked out of the water, shifting back to their human forms.

"Hello boys, good swim Hmm?" The big yellow bear smiled while pulling out a piece of paper out from his honey jar backpack.

"Mickey likes to let you all know, that a new arrival has come to our universe, and we must celebrate in the Disney Castle." The stuffed bear said and then there was a screech behind the two boys. It was non other than Dory!

"A new arrival!! I must tell Marlon and Nemo!!"

Then another voice was in one of the chairs, it was just Woody and Buzz, they ran out of the room to call for the other toys.

"Wow! Never knew it'd be that important." Luca shrugged.

"Oh yes indeed Luca, we like to welcome our new arrivals very kindly, she's even lovely in person." Pooh smiled and hands them the flyers. "The celebration begins at 6pm, don't be late." Then the Pooh bear walked out to the other Pixar characters about the news.

"What did I miss?" Miguel asked, looking over at the two boys.

"A new arrival Miguel! Oh my! I can't wait to meet her!" Luca said with cheer.

"Wait! A she? It's a girl?" Miguel asked while turning red.

"I-I guess so."

Then Miguel smirked "I bet I would get to meet her first!"

"What?! Why you? I bet she'd like sea monsters." Alberto said and then heard a laugh coming from behind him.

"Hah! A new Disney character is coming and she's a Giovane donna? Ooh! I bet she adores smooth talking Italians who's rich and wealthy!" Ercole snorts while slicking his hair back.