The Princess and the Frog Part 1 (Alberto x Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

This was a long wait. So far, I've done Tangled, Beauty and the Beast! And now it's time for another special crossover.

Where you and Alberto become frogs and trying to break the spell to be human again!

Here is the cast:

Y/n is Tiana (the beautiful part time waitress)
Alberto is Prince Naveen (of course XD)
Giulia is Lottie
(I'm not gonna make her and Alberto a thing because I find it weird for me...I see them as siblings...instead Giulia is gonna be a supportive friend introducing you to her brother!)
Luca is Raymond (he ain't gonna die ;w;)
Ugo is Louis (Ugo deserves more love UwU)
Ercole is Dr. Facilier (Now he does Voodoo lol)
And AngelArtsAnimation Is Mamma Odie! (Mamma Angel is her name UwU)

Also the aging. Let's say you and Giulia are 16 and Alberto is 17.

Well here you go my little beans! Enjoy!!
———————————————————

It was a normal day in Geneva, Italy. You and Giulia come back from school, hanging out at her mothers place for tonight, the both of you were planning to go to Portorosso this summer to visit her dad!

However, there's a tiny problem...you have a job working at a coffee shop! You did feel a little disappointed because you didn't ask them you need a week off...plus your allowance is very low to buy your own ticket to go to Portorosso.

"Aww Y/n don't worry, I think you have enough, and we could tell them later today." Giulia told you, but you fear that they'd say no and fire you for taking the week off just to spend time with a friend.

"I know I know, but what if I wanna buy stuff or even rent a hotel from there. You know how things are nowadays...I don't think my job would do that..." You explained while taking a deep breath.

"You don't need a hotel, you can come live with me! Oh! It'll be like a sleepover!" Giulia is like your only best friend in the whole world, she is always there for you whenever you need her. She's pretty much your sister!

You chuckled to yourself and fixed your hair, pulling them out of your face. "Fine, plus It's my first time going there."

Then the redhead gasped in shocked. "You never? Wow...well, all you need to know is that it used to be a sea monster killing town and now it went all soft due to a sea monster winning the portorosso race and boom! They accepted him!" She sums the story up and you raised an eyebrow...weren't actually sure what she was talking about...but you just went with the flow.

"Oh, alright."

"Also, that sea monster happens to be my brother!"

Okay, now that's a plot twist in the story, it got you interested real fast.

"Oh! You never told me you had a brother." You said while laying on the couch when Giulia grabbed some tea and cookies for the both of you to snack on.

"Oh I never told you! Well he's really nice, only a year older than us, a little dumb, and pretty much a charmer."

This made you flush red...you thought he'd look like her but with a handsome Prince Charming look. Maybe he'd be taller than you and muscular, you have so many visualizations of this mysterious older brother of Giulia's.

"W-what's his name?" You asked.

"Alberto."

Seems like a charming name, you thought in your mind. You went to grab a cookie and began to feel excited to finally meet your best friends brother, oh and visit Portorosso.