Summoned A Cutie (Giulia x Demon Reader)

Requested by @sleepedemon

Giulia was dared to play with the ouija board and suddenly released a demon into her room!!!

However...there's a twist...

What's Giulia gonna do?

Giulia is 16.

————————————————————

(Giulia's PoV)

My friends from school forced me to try out this board game that came out from America called a Ouija board.

It reads that you can actually talk to undead spirits on this board alone! Which sounded pretty cool!!

Not really big on the paranormal stuff, but I wanna give it a try!

"Ciao papa! Heading up to my room! Don't disturb me! Ciao!" I walked by mi papa cleaning up the table and I get ready to begin some demon stuff!

Of course I have to read the rules...

Hmmm... have to do it with more than 2 players, always end it by saying goodbye.

That does sound creepy.

Eh! I looked around the room to find Machiavelli. It doesn't say "no pets allowed" so he'll be player 2!!

"There you are tubby."

I picked him up and placed it across the board.

Putting his paws over the little spinning holder.

So when I ask if someone is here...it moves on its own...

Let's see...

"Is anyone in this room right now?" I asked out loud...

So far nothing...I looked down at the spinner, while Machiavelli looks bored out of his mind.

"Hmm...oh! If there is anyone in this room right now, please give us a sign."

Almost a minute and nothing...

Suddenly...I felt my hand getting cold...almost like a soft touch over me and Machiavelli... I see the spinner move to the big word Yes...

"Santa Mozzarella...was that you..?" I asked...but Machiavelli looks freaked out...what a scaredy cat...

So someone is in my room right now...

"Okay...uh...who am I speaking to?" I asked and soon I feel the same cold touch on my hands...it starts going through each letter...creating a name...

Looking back at it...it spelled Y/n...

So it's a girl?

"L-lovely name!" I chuckled to myself. However I felt the spinner moving around...I guess she's saying something...

"What's. Your. Name.?"

Oh! That sounds innocent to ask.

"Giulia, Giulia Marcovaldo." I answered.

Then I felt the board move again...

It's asking another question or telling me...

Wait a minute...this isn't a question nor anything...it sent a shiver down my spine...

"Release. Me."

...

Santa Cannoli...how do I do that..?

Hold on...I looked over to the rules and read that if I let go...the spirit would be let out...

If I let go...I'd be able to see her or possibly kill me...