Beauty and the Beast part 2 (Alberto x Reader)

We continue on our journey, where you try to find your father, until you encountered the monster, but something stopped you from fearing him.

What's gonna happen next?

ENJOY!!
______________________________________

"What do you understand love?...I just met her..." Alberto groaned in embarrassment, clutching his fist against his sea hair.

"But she could be the one to stop the spell! Plus the way you pinned her...that was very harsh.." Ugo shook his head with a tsking sound.

The beast sighed and walked back to the corner, looking over at the rose.

"What happens if she never liked me back?.."

Ugo just shrugged "then it was our best shot...my son..."

Alberto sighed and looked down at Y/n who's searching for her father, he thought of doing something for her.

He went down the tower to go to her.

This surprised Ugo, so he went to grab the others.

Alberto's POV

I don't even know what Im doing right now...I hope I didn't scare her too much...I went up to her where she's still looking for her father.

She turned to see me which surprised me...

"I-I couldn't find him anywhere..." She said in a sad tone...

I didn't wanna tell her... don't know if he left the island...or he could've...died.

Ill just leave those options to the side.

That's when her skirt was stuck on a branch, she pulled off which made a tear...

"Mama Mia..." She whispered to herself and sat on a rock.

"You should take a break..." I said and she looked up at me...

Instead of saying something, she got up and nodded, so I took her back to the tower to feed her some food I saved up.

Ugo pulled the others to the window to see the two finally talking to each other, they understand love does take time, but due to the timing...he needs to find love.

"Wow, she's beautiful." Luca said sitting besides his mother and father.

"I agree sweetie, I bet she is the one to save us all."Daniela looked down at Alberto and Y/n coming back for shelter and a break.

Y/n sat on a hammock where Alberto slept in, he then grabbed a bowl of fruit and handed it to her.

"O-oh, grazie."

Her face turned red...is that bad or is that normal for human girls?...

"Try to comfort her figlio.." Ugo whispered behind my ear...ugh...I don't know how I do it...but I guess I should hug her?

I sat besides her while she eats the berries from the wooden basket.

I feel her shivering against my arm...hmm...

Oh!

I removed my cloth and wrapped it around her.

Y/n's POV

Oh my...I looked over at the monster which appears he's turning red himself.

That was very sweet of him...I nuzzled his cloth while I eat the berries.

"I-Im Alberto...Alberto Scorfano."

He introduced his name.

Aww, what a lovely name..