Disney Land! (Underdogs x Reader)

Everyone goes to Disneyland for a friends vacation!!

This was requested by PixarTHGharryPgrl

Have a wonderful time at Disneyland my dear! It'll be so much fun!

Tell Mickey I said hi!

____________________________________

(Entering)

You, Luca, Alberto and Guilia are going to Disneyland as a best friends vacation out to America!

It was their first time going to the famous theme park. Even Guilia is hyped to see the true wonders of Disney.

"I can't wait to go on each and every ride!" Alberto cheered on, you giggled over the cuteness overload. Luca looked around the area, then seeing the big castle which was named after Cinderella's castle.

When the four of you head over to the front entrance, it felt like a dream come true.

"Wow...its so big." Luca said, his jaw dropped after saying the sentence.

"Well what are we waiting for! Let's go inside!!"

They make their way inside and looking around the place, seeing lines in each beloved Disney ride and families walking around in Mickey mouse ears and a few mascots waving and taking photos.

"Well we have all day, where should we go on first?" Guilia asked.

(First ride)

So the three of you looked and saw one with a short line, which led to a snow white ride.

"Hey! There's someone peeking out of those curtains!" Luca pointed up.

"Oh that's the evil queen, I always love that detail, it means we are the snow white to her eyes." You explained.

"Wow! Let's get on it!"

So you all get in line and decide you both go on it together.

However it only took 2 seats, sadly it means you all have to split.

"Ill go on with you Luca." You said.

He nodded and fiddled his fingers.

//Okay fun fact, I actually went on this ride way back when I was a kid, it was pretty freaky but awesome. Its a dark ride but of course its supposed to be.
Its a classic\\

So you guys are up next.

Alberto and Guilia went on together "see you two on the other side!" Guilia said, giving you the thumbs up.

"Silenzio Bruno!" Alberto cheered on and on their way inside.

You and Luca get on the other cart, having him by your right side, you helped him with the belt, and head inside.

At first it was cute and innocent with Snow white and the Dwarves...however it got darker very quickly...

The evil queen took over the ride...it scared Luca completely.

This worried you that seeing him like this broke your heart...

You held him close during the ride, heck! You didn't expect it either.

After the ride was over. Luca didn't let go of you.

Seeing the other two were freaked out as well.

"Now I know how Snow White felt like." Alberto chuckled.

But stopped when he saw his best friend huddled close to your chest, shivering.