See the Light Part 2 (Alberto x Luca x Rapunzel Reader)

Part 2 to See the Light.

______________________________________

When Y/n slid down, she slowly placed her barefoot against the green grass. She looked around the place and cheered, running around the outside like a child on sugar.

Luca and Alberto's face was stunned, so they decide to join her.

They all spring down around a tree, the two showing her a few amazing things, including the sky, clouds the sun, even gravity!

Y/n giggled through out the entire moment, but that was when she saw a glimpse of the city near the water.

"Do you boys live over there?" She asked, walking near the sea shore.

"Yeah! Uhhhhh no!." Alberto said, walking closer to her. "But! we just visit there today, you should come with us!."

She looked at the tall boy and back to the city.

"Then...how do we cross?"

Luca looked around and gasped seeing a boat near a tree. "Let's use this!"

Alberto nodded "yeah! Let's go grab it."

They went to push the boat over to the shore, splashing it near the water.

"Uhh..." Y/n looked at her hair and pulled most of her hair and putting it in the boat.

Luca and Alberto helped her onto the boat while she made herself comfortable.

Then make their way to Portorosso.

On their way, Y/n was amazed to see how colorful the place was, and so many people surrounding the towns square.

"Wow... Its so beautiful." Y/n got off the boat and walked over to the area but was stopped by her hair, covering the side walk...

"Oops..." She giggled to herself and heard a voice in front of her.

"Excuse me miss, can we help?" A young girl asked her if she could help with her hair.

So the young children help braided her hair to be shorter and more beautiful.

Luca and Alberto helped out as well, which fascinated the towns citizen.

Its like staring into a stunning tree with vines swaying into the wind.

"Aww! Thank you all so much!" Y/n said to the children and they were glad, so they went back to play with a ball.

Y/n turned to the boys holding something behind their backs.

"For the final touch." Luca said and the two placed to pairs of flowers against each side of her hair.

(Luca's Flower)

(Luca's Flower)