Girls Night Out (Fem Alberto x Fem Reader)

Requested by JaneJohnson713

You and Alberta (yes. I had to...) Were having a slumber party at your place and things start to get pretty personal.

This is gonna be lgbt girlxgirl, its gonna be a cute one.

This is for you lil sis!

Both of you and Alberta are 16.

Also the drawing was made be me. It maybe small but what do you think?

____________________________________

You already set up your bedroom to make it look colorful and cozy for your best friend to come by your house tonight!

You went to change into an oversize night shirt that barely covers your thighs, sure it sounds strange, but your bff, Alberta doesn't mind at all, it just means your comfortable with each other as girls!

Once your all set up with the snacks, movies and some art stuff whenever you wanna draw.

You heard your mama calling your name from downstairs, warning you that Alberta has arrived!

"Alberta!! You came!" You cheered while running down the stairs to give the tall girl a big hug.

"Ciao Y/n!" She hugs you back, she wore her yellow tang top and cozy shorts with vespas surrounding it.

You held her hand and went up to your bedroom to get the party started.

"I already got things set up for us, what would you wanna do first?" You asked while Alberta puts down her bag, stretching her arms up and looking down at you with a smirk, always makes you blush on how those eyes look at you.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie, just to relax my muscles, work was a pain." She explained and you understand dearly, so you both chose a movie which will be fun for you too.

Alberta grabbed some pillows and arranged them so you two will lay against on.

You fetched the popcorn and sat next with her while having a blanket around you girls.

The film you watched was a horror film, but it had an interesting plot.

However to it's surprise, it had a scene where two girls were kissing, it made you and Alberta blush from it, the way they kissed and how attentional it really was.

(Alberta's POV)

Seeing the two kissing made me imagine that it was me and Y/n...I don't wanna ruin our friendship...but I couldn't help myself but to become something more than just friends...my dad Massimo told me once 'if jt never goes well, you must accept it.'

I keep eyeing at her munching on the popcorn, seeing a tint of blush around her sweet cheeks, I wonder what she's thinking about...?

(Y/n's POV)

Sure it's weird to me...but thinking about it with another girl sounds like an experience, I've never kissed a girl or a boy before...always curious how it feels.

I noticed Alberta looking at me while the scene is still going.

She turned red.

"You okay?" I asked, but then she grabbed a handful of popcorn and munched some while looking back at the t.v.....okay?

When the movie was over, which wasn't that bad, we decide to draw.

I handed her a sketchbook and our pencils and pens, some markers too when we need some color in our life.