An Angel Part 2 (Alberto x Winged Reader)

Requested by RandomStariidot
Sequel request by BLITHESORIANO

Your wound is still healing, Alberto is taking good care of you.

There maybe a kissing scene.

Also this song is everything!! <(-3-)> kinda like a background music for the whole one shot.

____________________________________

You woke up from your nap, smelling the food coming from the top. It drove you to hunger, so you got off the hammock slowly then make your way up the stairs.

Seeing Alberto roasting fish on a bond fire.

It warms your heart to see a sea monster helping you out, pretty much shows that they are like any human emotions, feelings, and a heart.

You sneak your way behind him and he already noticed you have arrived.

"Oh! Your just in time, the fish is almost ready." He responded while stirring the fish on the fire.

You sighed of relief and sat besides him, holding your side while your seated.

Once he's finished, he handed you the stick and he has his.

"Its Salmon, their pretty good and juicy." He explained looks at you, making sure you were okay with eating it. You didn't care, it's food and it can be eaten in any way.

You let it cool it off while he enjoys his. It's cute how he eats like a little hungry wolf.

You wanna start a conversation with him. But that's when you spotted a scar on his left arm...

"How did you get that scar?" You asked with curiosity.

He stopped and looked at his cut. "Oh...uhh..."

Alberto's POV

She can't know...quick! Think of a lie! Try to sound cool for the lady!!

"Oh I fought a shark."

She raised an eyebrow and nom a bit on the fish. "I don't think a shark would make that scar sweetie, you'll be covered in bites and scarring all over."

Dang it..."A whale shark!"

"Their harmless creatures."

Ahh!!! She's smart...

"A dolphin!"

"They don't have sharp teeth."

DANG IT!!!!

"Come on, don't be so insecure, I could tell your lying."

Wow...she really is an angel...

I sighed and scratched the back of my head, looking upon her eyes.

"Well...I was exploring at night...and I was collecting things for my self and some fisherman through a harpoon at me..."

She gasped and comes closer to me. "It does look pretty bad..." She went to place her hands around my bicep.

Gently rubbing the scar that still stings a bit...

"Im so sorry...poor thing..." She said softly then placed a kiss on it.