⚠︎PLEASE READ⚠︎

Hello. Again. It's Moonlxght!

Anyways, this is the information page. Be sure to read to the end!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Name: Y/n Kamado

Parents: Tanjuro Kamado and Kie Kamado

Siblings: Tanjiro, Nezuko, Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru, and Rokuta

Height: 170 cm (5'7)

Sex: Female

Age: 17-19

Birthday: (insert your birthday)

Appearance: You have kind, red eyes like Tanjiro's, h/c hair with baby blue tips, and you have s/c skin. Your eyes are relaxed and look like you're tired, but they also have this gentleness to them. You have a very beautiful face, hence why people are so surprised once they see it.

Attire: You wear the usual demon slayer uniform, except with pants since it's easier to move in. You also wear a mask since your nose is very sensitive, but you can still breathe and see out of it, nonetheless smell out of it, too. The mask was gifted to you by your father, so it was very special. Your brother Tanjiro was gifted two hanafuda earrings, since it was usually passed on from father to son.

The mask you had was white and blue, patterns and designs littering the mask (The mask has a thick rope like Sabito's mask except the rope on your mask is blue). You wear a beautiful, light blue haori that had different shades of blue on it in a checkered pattern (almost like Tanjiro's) with white swirls that appeared at the bottom and faded away into your haori -which was also gifted to you by your father. You have a single long, golden earring on one of your ears and one golden ball earring on the other which you got from your mother. Your hair was worn down and is (whatever hair length you want).

Nichirin sword: Your sword is half black and half light blue (vertically), with a golden guard (the guard is designed to look like gold water), and a light grey handle with a dark grey bell. Yet, the bell never rang, so it never made noise, it was only there for decoration. The holder was just plain black with more blue rope wrapping part of it.

Extra: You wear bandages on your hands since you don't like the look of the scars you got from training, only showing your fingertips.

You only take off your mask if you really need to in a battle.

You like collecting things.

You use water breathing and sun breathing/hinokami kagura, since as a child, you and Tanjiro watched your father dance in the snow, even though your father was a frail and a weak man.

.....

𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you did chores with your other siblings that soon joined the Kamado family. One peaceful day, you and Tanjiro went into town to sell some more coal. But when you and Tanjiro had made it back home, your entire family was found dead, brutally murdered by none other than Muzan Kibutsuji himself. Fortunately, your younger sister Nezuko was still alive, but was turned into one of the man-eating demons. You and Tanjiro set on a journey to find Muzan Kibutsuji, in hopes of also finding a cure for Nezuko.

DURING THIS JOURNEY, you make new friends, meet new people, and fight demons. But of course, people are lost. That's apart of life. And you will be there to support your younger siblings if they are in need of your help. That's your job, after all. To help your siblings no matter the cost -even if it costs you your life. Without your parents there, you had to care for them and protect them. And everyone can see how well you treated your siblings. It was an unbreakable sibling bond. You were like Tanjiro's and Nezuko's guardian angel.

_________________________________________________

(Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟsᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴏʀ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ)

DEMON SLAYER 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄!

⚠️𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘, 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐑.𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃!⚠

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐲: @-MOONLXGHTS