Chapter 29 | Reminicing From The Past

*second person p.o.v.*

"Friends? Since when do you have friends, Tomioka?" Shinobu asked. "Nothing." The ghost of the smile he had on his face disappeared, and he began walking again.

"Come on, Tomioka. Who's your new friends? Tell me." Shinobu followed behind Giyuu. "I.... i don't have people who dislike me." Giyuu answered, stopping. Shinobu also stopped.

"What?" Shinobu asked. "Y/n and Tanjiro. They.... they like me. They're my friends." Giyuu continued to walk while Shinobu stayed in place with an unreadable expression.

...

Shinobu went to your room with a smile. "Hello, Y/n! Goodmorning!" She greeted. "Goodmorning." You smiled.

"Here is your medicine! After you take it, we can go start your rehabilitation training!" You finished drinking your medicine and set it down. "Rehabilitation training? What's that?" You curiously asked. "Why don't you come with me and find out!" She said.

...

After two full weeks of rehabilitation training, you finished yet another day. "Uhm, Tanjiro? Inosuke? Are you okay? You guys look like you had just seen a ghost. Maybe you should go straight to bed once you get back to the hospital ward." You said.

Tanjiro nodded with Inosuke and left, walking away like zombies. "Y/n, you did great today! You should go back and rest." Aoi smiled.

"Thanks, Aoi." You bowed your head and left to your room. You flopped down onto your bed and pulled the covers over you, falling asleep almost instantly.

The next day, Zenitsu was supposed to join the rehabilitation training. "Since Zenitsu is joining us from today onwards, i'll go over the process again. You'll start over there." You all looked over to Kiyo, Naho, and Sumi.

"They'll make your bodies limber again after having been bedridden for so long." The three girls stretched Inosuke, who had tears leaking out from his boar mask.

"Next, there's reflex training. Those cups contain medicated water. The objective is to splash it over eachother. However, if your opponent blocks your cup before you can pick it up, you're not allowed to move it anymore. Now!" Tanjiro who sat in front of Kanao- got the medicated water splashed on him.

"Again!" Aoi ordered. They did as asked, and the result was as of the one the first time.

"Stop! Last up, we've got full-body training. In simpler terms, you'll be playing tag. You'll be up against me- Aoi, and Kanao over there. Ready? Start!" Immediately, you bolted forward to Kanao. "So fast...!" Tanjiro muttered.

You were so fast to Tanjiro and Inosuke's eyes, that you disappeared and reappeared at times. Kanao dodged your hands, having a hard time to keep track of you.

Finally, you managed to grab Kanao's wrist. "All right! I finally did it!" You cheered.

"Excuse me. If i may?" Zenitsu raised his hand. "Is there something not clear to you?" Aoi asked. "No, it's just..... you two. Come with me." Zenitsu ordered quietly.

"I'm staying right here." Inosuke replied. "Shut your mouth and come with me, now! I said now! Get a move on, you sleazebags!" Zenitsu yanked their hospital clothing and dragged them out of the room.

That's when you heard Zenitsu screech and argue about being touched by the girls and how it was heaven on earth.

Then he mentioned how girls had two bouncy boobs and soft thighs, and also mentioned how he'd love to get touched by a girl. With your head tilted and an unreadable look on your face, you listened on. "Eh?" You said.