Chapter 59 | Let's Go Home

*second person p.o.v.*

You took a few turns, walked down a few halls, and finally stopped in front of a door, sliding it open. "Y/n, let me help you." Giyuu said, about to stand up to help you over.

"Please, sit down. I can walk just fine." You kneeled down in between Giyuu and Sanemi with your hands resting in your lap.

"Are your wounds alright? Does your stomach still hurt? Does... does your chest ache?" Giyuu queried in concern. "They have all healed while i was asleep." You smiled reassuringly.

Giyuu reluctantly nodded, then averted his attention elsewhere. "The Master has arrived." You turned your head forward to where Master Kiriya and his sisters sat.

"Today marks the final hashira meeting." His voice was as soft as Master Kagaya's.

"Sanemi. Y/n. Giyuu. You're the only three hashira left now. Most of the other children have left us, but we managed to exterminate the demons. Thus the demon slayers are disbanded as of today." Kiriya explained.

"As you wish." You, Giyuu, and Sanemi said simultaneously. "You risked your lives for the longest time." One of the white haired twins began.

"You fought and devoted yourselves for the people of the world." The second twin said.

"We, the Ubuyashiki family, thank you from the bottom of our hearts." Kiriya, Kuina, and Kanata bowed down until their foreheads touched the floor.

"Please raise your heads!" Giyuu said. "We don't need any of your gratitude! The biggest reason why the demon slayers stayed together is because of the efforts of the Ubuyashiki family!!" Sanemi exclaimed.

"Without your guidance, we couldn't have defeated Muzan. We couldn't have done this without you, Lord Kiriya. You and your sisters have worked very hard to finish what your father and many generations before him have died for." You said.

"Lord Kiriya, you did a magnificent job leading us to victory. I believe that all of your ancestors in the Ubuyashiki family, including your father, would be very proud of you." Giyuu said, and Kiriya froze.

"Thank you so much!" The boy began to cry, and his sisters joined him soon after.

You could sense Giyuu and Sanemi turn to each other with smiles, and then looked down at you. You were also smiling, with the corner of your eyes crinkled.

After you all walked out of the Ubuyashiki estate, Giyuu and Sanemi stopped, which caused you to stop as well. "This is where we part ways." Sanemi said.

"You're already leaving?" You queried, turning towards the former wind hashira.

"Here's my address. You guys should drop by and visit me when you feel lonely. You especially, Giyuu. I know you'll get lonely as hell." You grabbed a piece of paper out of Sanemi's hand and slipped it into your pocket.

"Thank you, Sanemi." Giyuu slightly smiled. "We'll see you around, Sanemi." You and Giyuu waved good bye to the departing figure.

Then he turned to you. "I'll accompany you to Tanjiro's room." The walk was silent as you two walked to the butterfly mansion, but it was comfortable and somehow relieving.

"You should also visit me from time to time. Sanemi was right, I get pretty lonely." Giyuu said, glancing at you.

"Of course, you didn't even have to ask." Giyuu found himself smiling at the sight of your own smile.