Chapter 8 | Color Changing Swords

*second person p.o.v.*

You and Tanjiro ran to Nezuko as she did the same. But you both ended up tripping since you both were tired. Sitting up, Nezuko grabbed both of your heads and pulled you both in for a hug. You and Tanjiro both hugged Nezuko back as Tanjiro cried out. 

"Why... why'd you fall asleep all of a sudden? Why wouldn't you wake up? Me and Y/n were so worried that you'd die!" Tanjiro cried. You nuzzled your head in Nezuko's shoulder, softly crying in her embrace. You heard Urokodaki drop the firewood he cut and walk over, pulling all three of you into a hug. "You've both done well to come back to us alive." Urokodaki said, also crying.

....

"I see. You both killed that deformed demon." Urokodaki said. "I didn't do much. It was Tanjiro who killed him." You poked Tanjiro's cheek. He whined and pushed your finger away as you giggled. "Well, more so, i'm glad it was finally killed. I'm truly impressed that you both came back." He praised. "Yes." You and Tanjiro nodded. 

"There are several kinds of demons. There are demons that use special techniques called 'demon blood arts', which grant them supernatural abilities. You both may have to fight those kinds of demons as well from now on. And battling them will be far more difficult than anything either of you faced until now. But even so, i'm sure you'll both be fine." Urokodaki explained.

"Right." You nodded. "Say... i think that Nezuko's not like the other demons. You think it could be that whatchamacallit -Arts?" Tanjiro asked. "No, i don't think so. I wouldn't call that an exampke of the Demons Blood Arts. I'm just taking a guess here, but it could be that Nezuko's recovering her strength through sleep rather than consuming flesh." Urokodaki replied.

*timeskip: fifteen days later*

Someone with a straw hat that had bells attached to it slowly approached Urokodaki's house. He had finally stopped in front of you and Tanjiro. "My name is Haganezuka. I have forged Y/n and Tanjiro Kamado's swords, and i am here to deliver them." He explained. 

You and Tanjiro bowed. "I'm Y/n Kamado, and this is my younger brother Tanjiro. Please come in." The man was now sat down, holding the case containing the swords. "These are the sun blades. I'm the one who forged them." He said.

"Um. I'll serve you some tea, so please do come ins-" you were cut off. "The materials for a sun blade can be obtained from the mountain closest to the sun. Scarlet crimson iron sand and scarlet crimson ore. The other one is black iron sand and scarlet crimson ore. They're used to produce steel that absorbs the sunlight." He continued to explain.

"Wow, is that right?" Tanjiro asked. "Mt. Youkou is bathed in sunlight all day long, you see." He then got up and turned to you and Tanjiro. "A clown mask?" Tanjiro questioned. "Hey, you're both a child of light, aren't you?" Haganezuka asked. "Now that's what i call lucky." He said. "Oh no, we're the son and daughter of Tanjuro and Kie, not light." You chuckled nervously.