Chapter 46 | Anger, Sorrow, Joy, And Pleasure

*second person p.o.v.*

Tanjiro was taken by one of the four demons with wings, and you were left with Nezuko and Genya, who was getting stabbed by the demon of sorrow.

"Genya!" Nezuko was fighting the demon of pleasure, but as you raced towards Genya, the demon of anger approached you.

'Hinokami kagura... fire wheel!'  You appeared from behind the demon and swung your sword down, cutting Sekido in half. His regeneration was quick as it was back in whole again.

"I'm getting more and more annoyed!" He exclaimed. Genya, who was now behind you, had blown off the head of Aizetsu but had the spear torn out of him and was left unmoving.

Sekido turned around and used his staff to hit you into the wall right next to Genya. Sekido continued to bark orders at Aizetsu to kill Genya, but as his spear came down, Genya had appeared behind him.

Aizetsu's head was now facing Genya, so you quickly gripped your sword and went to slash the demon as well.

Before you were able to get close to him, you felt the tingling sensation again and felt it hard to move. It was that stupid demon with the staff.

Slowly, you began to inch your sword closer to the demon's neck. With a quick swing, you and Genya were sent crashing into the next room. You had landed first and grunted when Genya's body fell onto yours.

"Genya, are you alright?!" You grabbed his shoulders as you sat up, searching for your nichirin blade.

It didn't take long for your attention to be averted elsewhere, when you saw Karaku kick his leg through Nezuko's stomach.

Before you could say anything, Nezuko kicked his head off and ripped her arm away from his grip, lighting the demon on fire.

Nezuko had now wielded the fan, and used it to blow Karaku away, but as she was about to use it on Sekido, its staff impaled her and shot lightning through her.

You grabbed Genya and put him up against the wall, making your way towards your younger sister. "Nezuko!" But just before you could leave the room, Aizetsu kicked you to the side.

Just then, Genya got up whilst chanting something. "What is this? Who the hell are you anyway?" Aizetsu demanded. Genya only laughed.

"You really wanna know? My name is Genya Shinazugawa! Make sure you don't forget it! That's the name... of the guy that's going to kill you!" Genya had a crazed look in his eye that made you shiver.

You picked up your sword and ran over to Sekido- who was weaponless. Lifting yourself into the air, you began to perform fourth technique of hinokami kagura, burning bones, summer sun.

Your sword followed you as you spun in the air, and on your final slash you were about to swing down, but Sekido summoned another spear.

Immediately, you were pinned to the wall next to Genya, once again. The staff was stuck in the wall pinning the fabric of your uniform with it and sending lightning through your body.

At the same time, Tanjiro came crashing through with Urogi impaled with his sword. You began to feel your eyes roll back and you couldn't pay attention to the battle anymore.

"Genya, the lightning has no affect to that of its own flesh!" Tanjiro shouted as he went to Nezuko.

Genya shot off Aizetsu's arm and used it to quickly remove the lightning staff. You dropped to the floor and blinked rapidly to see Tanjiro and Nezuko struggling.