#1 Bakugou Katsuki (The type of boyfriend he is)

He always pays attention to every little thing you do, even if it may seem like he doesn't. He's literally mastered the art of concealed/lowkey stalker behavior because of his experience with Deku (eheh).

The type to pout and look away when you compliment him because he doesn't hear compliments often since he's literally a pomeranian on steroids.

He watches you even more closely when Mineta is around. That mf always needs to be watched especially in the locker room.

Your Quirk is an ice type so you often train/practice with Todoroki. This sometimes makes Bakugou jealous because you seem to enjoy Todoroki's presence. Bakugou often calls him half-and-half bast*** and emphasizes that he'll kill him if he hurts you.
(SHI NEEEEEEE!).

Never once asked you to walk behind him 😂. He's caring like that lmao.

He finds it cute when you're awed by All Might. He even got you an All Might scarf just like Deku's.

Kirishima is your go to man for anything. You two literally share one braincell and could stare and smile at Bakugou all day. Bakugou never gets jealous of Kirishima because he's the one person he trusts the most, aside from you, but won't admit to it.

You successfully got him to use his Christmas gear and was even lucky enough to get a selfie which is now your lockscreen.

He doesn't really get jealous when you spend time with Deku because he knows you're the fattest simper for the Uraraka X Midoriya ship. However, he just gets slightly annoyed because the time you spent with Deku could have been time spent with him.

He's an early sleeper just like you. He sleeps at 8:32pm.

Bakugou always helps you with homework whenever you ask him for help. He's not aggressive with you as he is with Kirishima.

During your work studies he'd wonder how you're doing and if you're safe but at the end of the day you'd video call him and tell him about your day.

He prefers forehead kisses and rarely kisses you on the lips, but when he does he's surprisingly gentle.

_____

A/N: GUESS WHO MADE A COMEBACK EVEN THOUGH THIS BOOK IS MARKED AS COMPLETE!!! HEHEHEHE. I just have to say, I binged watched everything to do with MHA because I fell so deeply in love with it from the first episode, you have no idea. The entire MHA universe is so soft yet serious and there's no way you can hate an anime like that. The characters are all so lovable and memorable too. I don't think I'll ever get over the series, ever. Anyway, I hope you liked this preference, it's been a while since I've written one.