#2 Karma Akabane

When he is Jealous :

He takes a seat next to you,  quickly giving you one of his smirks. Then he would lean back on his chair and rest his hands behind his head. Pretending as if he's playing it cool but all the while he stares daggers at the person you're giving your attention too.

When he wants to cuddle :

If you two are sitting on the couch he would move closer to you take you into his warm embrace and hold you close. He would nuzzle his head in the crook of your neck. And his hot breath against your skin tickles you causing you to let out giggle, which in turn causes him to pull you closer.

When he accidentally touches your boobs :

He looks at your beet red face and let's out a chuckle. He then moves to your ear and whispers a little 'I'm sorry'  and pecks your forehead. But then he brushes his hand over your boobs once again and he let's out a cute laugh but you tackle him to the ground as pay back for messing with you.

When he walks in on you changing :

You yell out his name as he stands at the foot of the door watching you frantically cover yourself up with a towel. A smirk would take over his features and he approaches you. Your face is covered by tints of scarlet. You feel his hands slide against your waist pulling you closer to him. His lips brush over your neck causing little moans to escape your lips. Eventually he reaches your lips and gently kisses you.

---

A/n : okay this one is a little bad but I felt like writing and getting something posted tonight so yeah...hope you enjoyed it more than I did and please don't forget to vote and comment! ^-^