#1 Sasuke Uchiha

Currently you and team Taka where at a small tea shop because Suigetsu got tired again.

You and Suigetsu sat on one side of the table while Jugo and Sasuke sat opposite from you two and where was Karin, well she was right next to Sasuke, their bodies inches from each other. It just sent out bad vibes which you did your best to ignore.

Anyway, a pretty lady approached your table and asked for your orders.

"Water and a couple of dumplings." Suigetsu spoke up first.

"Tea and riceballs." Sasuke said in monotone.

"Ohh I'll have what he's having!" Karin yelled looking at Sasuke intensely.

"I'll have the same too." Jugo stated calmly.

"And you miss?" The pretty waitress asked sweetly while looking at you.

"Just tea, thanks." You said kindly while looking at the lady.

After taking the orders the waitress went away to prepare them. You just sat there and watched the clouds through the windows.

"Taking breaks once in a while sure is nice." Suigetsu said resting his hands behind his neck.

"You take too many breaks Suigetsu!" Karin scolded while holding the side of her glasses.

"Whatever." Suigetsu calmly replied.

The waitress came back with the orders and everyone began to eat. You just sipped your tea and looked into the cup.

"(Y/N), you didn't order anything to eat. Have some of mine." Jugo said politely while offering you some riceballs.

"Its fine Jugo." You said closing your eyes while smiling.

"Well you gotta eat something." Suigetsu looked at you with his eyebrow raised.

"I'm fine Suiget-" you were saying but was cut off by a dumpling flying straight at you.

"Suigetsu!" You yelled but that only caused you to get a hand full of dumplings stuffed into your mouth by the stupid swordsman.

"Shut up and eat." Suigetsu chuckled while he called the waitress over to order more dumplings.

Your mouth was full with dumplings, your cheeks were absolutely huge and looked so chubby. You turned to face forward and saw Sasuke staring at you and your chubby cheeks. You began to blush slightly and Sasuke had a small noticeable smile on his lips which he tried to hide.

You tried to chew your food, but it was super embarrassing having your mouth stuffed to its maximum capacity and what made things worse was that the whole of team Taka's attention was diverted toward you.

Thankfully, Karin spoke up taking the attention away from you.

"We've been doing so many missions lately why don't we go the the hot springs!!" Karin shouted with one hand in the air. "It's fine if it's just you and me, Sasuke." She continued.

You looked at Karin, whose face was now beet red with sparkly eyes hidden behind those glasses she wore.

"Hot Springs, sounds good." Suigetsu said nonchalantly.

You just sat there cheeks bright red, still chewing as you watched Karin and Suigetsu try to pursuade Sasuke to go to the hotsprings. Sasuke glanced at you and you tried to give him a smile with your stuffed mouth but failed. Eventually Sasuke agreed and you managed to swallow the dumplings and finish your tea.

**TimeSkip**

Currently you were in the womens section of the hotsprings unfortunately, with Karin. For some reason she didn't like you very much but you didn't really care either way.