#28 Sting Eucliffe x Reader (Fluff, I Think?)

“hi rogue.” you say as you enter the apartment he shares with your boyfriend, sting.

“hey (y/n).” he smiles. “what brings you here?” he smirks.

“it's not because of sting...” you smile shyly, “actually my mom came by yesterday with so much desert so i thought of sharing some with you guys.”

rogue smiles sweetly, “i've actually been craving sweet things, thanks (y/n).” rogue says as he accepts the packet. “also, sting's had his breakfast already and he's heading back to bed.”

you look at rogue appalled, “kya? is he alright?”

“he's just tired from last night.” he says. “you can go check up on him if you want.”

you bite your lip, “wouldn't he get annoyed? you know because it's like eight thirty in morning.”

“(y/n), he'd kick my butt if i go check up on him but if it's you it'll be fine.” rogue chuckles.

you smile at rogue's words before heading toward sting's bedroom. you knock on the door twice hearing nothing on the other end so you slowly open his bedroom door just enough for half your body to poke through.

you notice someone lying under the sheets, “sting?” your voice is soft.

you hear a small groan, which you find cute, and a splash of blonde hair peeps from under the covers then sting's handsome face comes into view,  “(y/n)-chan?”

you walk into his bedroom, “are you alright? rogue told me that you're not so well so i came to check up on you.”

sting sits up, scanning your body which is adorned in a cute baggy pastel t-shirt that's tucked into a black mid-thigh length skirt. “i'm fine, just abit tired.” he runs a hand through his dishevelled locks and looking mighty fine which causes a blush to form on your cheeks, “hm, why are you just standing there, come here.” he whines cutely.

you chuckle at his cuteness and move toward his bed. kicking off your black vans you climb onto his bed, sitting over your legs and smiling down at him, “so...” you drawl, tugging at your skirt because it rided up alittle. “what's gotten my little bee so tired?”

he smiles at the nickname and turns in his sheets looking at your legs then up at you, “lector and frosch...” he says. “they made me stay up all night just to play.”

you chuckle as you run your hand through his blonde locks, getting the stray hairs out of his eyes, “that's sweet of you sting but that's how kids are.”

“but they're so energetic, i don't know where they get that kind of energy from.” he frowns.

you lean down toward his forehead giving him a light peck, “you should get some rest, and if you need anything just ask rog—”

“no,” he whines, his voice is cute yet husky. his arms emerge from under the sheets; which slips off his upper body to reveal a very toned and muscular physique.

you blush at the sight but your cheeks burn a flaming red when his head lands over your thighs and his arms wrap tightly around your waist. “don't go, stay with me.”

you're stunned at everything that's just happened so you stay frozen for a few minutes, feeling sting's cheek rub against your thigh, “cuddle with me.” he continues to whine.

“s-sting.” you stutter, finally breathing. oh! how you'd love to stay and cuddle with your boyfriend right now but he's super tired and you might just be a nuisance. “i wouldn't want to disturb you.”

he mumbles, “you're going somewhere that's why you don't want to stay.”

“no, that's not it.” you gently play with his hair. “actually, i have nothing planned for tod—”

you're suddenly interjected when you notice sting getting off you and he shifts your sitting position allowing him to swoop you up off the bed bridal style, “what are you doing sting?” you ask, surprise lacing your voice. “and my skirt.” you hold onto it trying not to let it ride up any further.

“i've seen more than that (y/n).” he smirks at you causing you to lightly hit his chest. “and you have nothing to do today so cuddle with me.” he approaches his closet.

“then why are we moving away from the bed?” you ask genuinely confused.

“i don't want you to ruin your pretty clothes, so choose a t-shirt.” he smiles motioning for you to open the closet since his hands are occupied with you.

you bite your lip as you open the closet, “how thoughtful of you sting.” you pick out a plain black t-shirt and sting carries you toward his on-suite bathroom.

he puts you down but before he let's you enter the bathroom he gives you a gentle and passionate kiss that leaves you craving for more but you know sting is exhausted so you settle for that much.

you quickly enter the bathroom, placing a hand over your racing heart. sting always knows how to make your heart go crazy. you strip off your baggy t-shirt and skirt and quickly throw on sting's t-shirt, which reaches to about your mid-thigh level.

you exit the bathroom only to find sting leaning on the wall beside the bathroom door, his hands tucked into his grey sweats and he's looking down but he soon looks up when he notices you, his eyes scanning your body once more.

you smile at his silliness, “you didn't have to wait for me, you know.” he smiles sheepishly at you as you take ahold of his hand dragging him toward the bed, “you need to get some sleep now.”

“how do you want me to sleep after seeing you like this?” you turn to face him with a pout, “stob it, you plus bed equal sleep.” you push at him trying to make him move but obviously he's much stronger than you are.

he looks at you with a flirtatious smirk, “but me plus bed plus you equals—”

“kya! sting!” you whine, a blush tinting your cheeks. “you're so pervy.”

he chuckles, lifting you up bridal style once again. he takes you toward his bed, getting you both in under the soft sheets. he wraps his arms around your waist pulling you close to him making your body lean against his bare chest.

you bite your lip as you mumble to yourself, “i'm glad mom sent so much desert.” then you look up at sting with a cute closed eyed smile.

he smirks leaning down only to surprise you with a chaste of kisses over your face.

° ° °

a/n: omg i can't believe i actually got this in words! i'm so proud of myself (zero conceitedness in those words). i just find it difficult to write so that's why i'm glad i got this piece up.

also, tell me if this is fluff because i don't really know the definition of it.

anyway, hope you lovely readers liked it! let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote!

~author-chan💜