#5 Levi Ackerman x Reader

Do you ever get these wacko's at school that randomly come up to you and confess their love to you and ask you to be their girlfriend just like that without you even knowing who the hell they are?

No?

But that's exactly what happened to you just the other day, after school in an empty classroom, and god damn it caught you totally off-guard that you blurted out the first thing that came to your mind.

"Uh... sorry... b-but I swing the other way..."

(〒﹏〒)

The guy felt rather embarrassed at your answer but despite that he stayed put for a while before deciding to turn on his heels and bolt straight towards the exit without a single word.

But you on the other hand sat frozen and wide eyed at your pathetic excuse before letting out a low screech in embarrassment and smacking your forehead until it turned red.

Your immediate thought was that it's probably gonna be headline news the next day at school but thankfully enough you didn't get weird stares or hear gossips about you so that was enough to tell you that the guy remained silent about the encounter.

So, for now you sit quietly in class, waiting for homeroom to begin, as these crazy thoughts run wildly through your mind, and you hope that you don't come across that guy ever again.

You're so lost in your thoughts that you don't even realise that you're staring straight at your seat mate until he mutters something, rather coldly.

"If you're gonna be lost in your thoughts and stare at something just make sure it's not at me you shitty brat."

Your eyes suddenly focuses and they absorb his features. His face is pale and it has a stoic expression covering it, along with dark raven hair complete with an undercut, that has a lot girls swooning.

"And there you go again not listening to what I just said." He mutters, and this time you feel a flick on your forehead.

"Ow!" You groan and immediately shoot your hands up to the most likely reddening spot. "Don't resort to physical abuse, short stack."

"Tch," you earn another flick but this time on your nose. "It's Levi, you little shit."

You groan once more and pout, "Don't be so cold Levi." You move closer to him and ruffle his hair.

"Piss off."  He reacts by pressing his right hand over your forehead as an attempt to get you away from him but it doesn't help him since you move your head back and then to the right allowing his hand to slip passed behind you, and over your shoulder.

"You're one annoying shit, (y/n)." He growls while you giggle at the interaction and now, since you're much closer to him you can see a clear scowl on his face.

"Oi!"

Your actions are suddenly halted at the sudden cry for attention and both you and Levi quickly remove your hands from each other in order turn around so you can register from whom the sudden call had come from.

But your eyes instantly widens at the sight and your cheeks flush a shade of scarlet because it's that guy from the other day.

You gasp softly, wanting to immediately crawl under your desk and hide or better yet die but alas you stay put.

Your hear whispers from your classmates and your ears barely manage to catch an important piece of info.

"Isn't that the new guy, Reiner from class 3-E... What is he doing here?"

No wonder you hadn't seen him before because he's a transfer.

"I thought you said you swing the other way." He bluntly states, staring at you dead in the eye.