#2 Sasuke Uchiha

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

The sound of your annoying alarm clock went off. Alerting you that its time to get up for school, you sighed into your pillow then sat up and wiped the sleep from your eyes. You got out of bed had a shower and something to eat then left for school.

You walked to school everyday because you enjoyed the beautiful morning atmosphere and sometimes you met up with friends en route and today was no exception.

"(Y/N)!!!" You heard a fimiliar voice shout out trying to get your attention.

You turned back and noticed Naruto with...wait...is that a bunch of roses?

"Hey Naruto, what's up?...especially with the roses?!" You asked with a raised eyebrow while scanning Naruto.

"I knew you'd forget-what day- it is today." Naruto said through fits of laughter.

You looked totally confused while nearing the school and noticed a lot of students with roses and chocolates in their hands.

"You such a baka (Y/N), today is Valentines Day!!" Naruto shouted excitedly.

"Well its a day not worth remembering Naruto..." You mumbled with a sigh.

Well let's be honest you said that mostly because you didn't have a Valentine. Not that it worried though, you're perfectly fine with being single.

"Ah c'mon (Y/N), I know who you likeeee and today is the day you can confesss." Naruto sang while you stared daggers back at him.

"Shut up Naruto, I know the roses are for Hinata you should go find her before I do." You said with an intense stare. Naruto gulped and ran straight through the school gates in search for his 'apparent Valentine'.

Once you entered the school gates you noticed a crowd of girls with chocolates and roses in their hands, all of whom were screaming.

"Sasuke, Sasuke I love you! Be my Valentine." You just shook your head at the crazy lovesick girls.

"Oh gosh, why can't they just let him be?" You thought to yourself.

You then entered the hallway and noticed couples everywhere. Notes being shoved into lockers, chocolates, roses everywhere.

"Ugh!"

You couldn't handle this so you speed walked to your first class. You sat at your usual seat by the window, three rows from the back. The class was completely empty so you put your head down on the desk knowing that there is still time for the first class to begin and that there is no one to disturb your little slumber.

You laid your head on the desk and wondered if Naruto confessed to Hinata yet.

"They would make such a cute couple." You smiled at that thought but was soon broken out of it by someone entering the room.

You looked up and noticed a huge stack of chocolate boxes along with a trail of fallen roses, you couldn't see who was behind the boxes of chocolates but you could bet your life that it was Sasuke behind them.

"I'm not sure whether I should feel sorry for the guy or not." You thought with a confused look as the person walked passed you only to reveal the back of a raven haired boy. I was right.

Sasuke was your friend only because of Naruto. You couldn't comprehend how totally opposite people could become the best of friends, it was beyond you. Sasuke only talked when it was necessary, he had a usual stoic expression and often replied with "Hn." What's that even suppose to mean.