#27 Sting Eucliffe x Reader

short oneshot;

you and sting decided to stop by at starbucks for ice-cream and while you sat at a booth sting went to buy the ice-cream. you smile as you watch your boyfriend.

so tall and so perfect, with his hnds tucked into his jean pockets, giving off a cool aura. his blonde locks disheveled but somehow still striking and although he has his pervy moments he's still a sweet guy, whom you cannot get enough of.

sting stands in line, behind a mother and daughter. the daughter is a little girl dressed in a princess outfit and a tiara, and she's holding onto her mother's hand as she waves her wand around. sting smiles at the cute sight.

after the mother and daughter make their order they move aside waiting for their order's to be fulfilled. sting goes up to the counter and orders two cookies and cream ice-cream because it's your favourite, then he waits.

"wow momma!" sting hears the little girl, he turns to face her noticing that she's pointing her wand toward something. his eyes follows the direction of the wand and it lands on you.

sting becomes curious as to why you've caught the little girl's attention.

"is she a princess mommy!" the girl's voice is sweet but her words makes sting smile.

"why would you think she's a princess darling?" her mother looks over at you and she smiles when she sees you reading a novel.

"because!" the girls cheeks get puffy, "she's so pwetty."

sting chuckles cutely but it goes unnoticed by the mother and daughter.

"can we pwease go meet her?" the little girl begs and sting stands with his hands in his pockets, his smile never leaving his face.

"she's busy dear, and maybe she's waiting for someone. we can't disturb her." the mother pats her daughter's head and the little girl frowns.

"hey," sting's voice catches the attention of the mother and daughter, and they look at him puzzled. "do you really want to meet her?" he bends down to the little girl's level.

"yes pwease!" she yells as her face brightens up. "do you know her mister?" she queries.

"yes and i'm sure she'll be glad to meet you." sting smiles letting his hand out toward the girl, "she loves children." the little girl puts her hand in his.

"are you sure it's really okay?" the mother asks making sting look up at her. "we wouldn't want to bother you two."

"it's fine." stings says, getting up and still holding onto the girl.

"alright," the mother smiles at sting. "i'll wait here darling." she pats her daughter's head.

sting makes his way over to you with the little girl in tow. when you notice a presence infront of you, you look up only to see sting standing behind a little girl dressed in a pink princess outfit and she's smiling gleefully.

"hi there, little princess." you chuckle, waving at the girl.

"hello!" she giggles, climbing onto the seat beside you. "are you a real princess?" her huge eyes bore into you and you look over at sting appalled but he seems to be amused by the situation.

"u-uh... no i'm not." you breath out. "i'm just a regular girl."

the girl frowns, "but you're so pwetty."

"thank you," you give her a shy smile, "and so are you." you tap her nose lightly. "what's your name?"

"natsume!" she yells. "can i ask you something?" she sits beside you, holding onto your hand.

you nod your head and she speaks, "if you were a princess does that mean he's your prince?" with a cute smile she points to sting whose taken a seat opposite you.

you blush and look at sting, whose looking down at the table but you can't help but notice a little blush cross his cheeks aswell.

you turn to the girl with a sweet smile and giggle, "yes, natsume. he's my prince and oneday when you're older you'll find yours too." the little girl giggles at the latter of your words.

"natsume." you look up to see a women approaching your table.

"hello." the women greets you once she arrives and you greet back. "i'm sorry if she troubled you but she wanted to meet you." the women smiles.

"don't worry," you smile at her. "she's a sweet kid." you pinch her cheeks.

the women smiles once more, "it's time to go natsume." the said girl frowns, hopping off the seat she was on. "thank you." the women bows before leaving.

you and sting watch as the duo make their way toward the exit but natsume keeps turning back to wave furiously at you two. you both smile and wave back.

"she was so cute." you tell sting once they were out of sight.

"she thought you were a real princess..." sting chuckles as you eye him. "well... you are beautiful so i wasn't surprised."

"ah?" you mouth, a blush spreading over your cheeks.

"i love it when you get flustered." sting laughs. "it's adorable."

you look down getting even more flustered but luckily the barista comes by with your ice-creams allowing you to recover just alittle.

"your highness." the barista says with a playful smile and you look up at her in shock. "enjoy your ice-cream." she says before leaving.

"don't be so surprised (y/n)," sting chuckles.

you look at sting with a pout, "it's not everyday you get mistaken for a princess, sting."

° ° °

a/n: this idea was so much cuter in my head, sorry for this trash.

this is unedited so i'm sorry for any mistakes.

ALSO, IF YOU'RE ARMY PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK TITLED HUNTED, YOU DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, IT'S A KIM TAEHYUNG FANFICTION.

~author-chan💜