#3 Sasuke Uchiha (Oneshot/Imagine)

Imagine attending school with all the characters from Naruto and you've pretty much warmed up to everyone and surprisingly a little to Sasuke aswell. Although he may only use the words hn and dobe when talking to you.

But you can't help but think that he's a little sweet even though he doesn't often show it. Like that one time when you were in gym class. You fainted out of exhaustion, after running for what felt like hours, and sprained your ankle and Sasuke was quick to assist you. He put your arm over his shoulder and held your waist, balancing you so you won't fall over. He took you to the nurses office and she treated you while Sasuke waited outside for you. Sweet for someone so bitter huh?

After that incident you started to see Sasuke in a different light. Your attitude toward him became more friendly and in turn he made himself approachable when you were around but he still called you dobe. But you didn't mind because at heart you knew you weren't one.

Oneday during change of periods you were at your locker getting your required notebooks for the next lesson when you're noticed the hallways were abandoned. You quickly gathered up your things and shut your locker only to hear loud incessant shrills that sounded like it was closing in on you.

You turned to your left and noticed Sasuke and he was sprinting,

"Odd," You thought.

And pretty soon Sasuke was about to pass you but he latched his arm onto yours pulling you with him. Your feet moved in mismatched directions but soon you regained your balance and ran with Sasuke. You turned to look behind you and noticed a fleet of girls chasing you two which was accompanied by their incessant shrills.

You immediately picked up speed because if they caught you two, you guys would definitely not live to see tomorrow. Sasuke noticed that you picked up speed so he did the same. The distance between you and Sasuke and the girls were increasing.

So you took that opportunity and pulled Sasuke, taking a sharp turn to the right and you moved swiftly into the ganitors closet. Once the door was closed, the only thing that could be heard was yours and Sasuke's heavy breathing.

You both stood near the door for a few seconds and watched a battalion of girls charge pass in a quick motion . A sigh of relief escaped your lips and you turned to look at Sasuke, who was already looking at you.

"Out of all the places, you choose the most cliché one." He stated.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't take you to the Bahamas." You spoke, sarcasm dripping from your mouth, as you waved your hands infront of you.

Sasuke looked at you and you noticed some amusement in his eyes.

"But it worked," he chuckled at your words. "Thank you."

You blushed but thankfully the room was dimly lit up so he didn't see you blush. You gave him a closed eyed smile and played with your fingers awkwardly. But suddenly you felt a force push on you and you were pinned up against the wall. Your eyes shot open and you felt Sasuke's hot breath against your skin, you burned scarlet.

"You do know what happens in cliché stories, don't you?" He asked nonchalantly.

You blushed deeper and felt Sasuke move from your ear and he placed his lips gently over yours taking you into a sweet and gentle kiss which contradicted his entire personality, this surprised you but you couldn't help but kiss back.

---

A/n: lol, this is cliché af.