Part 2 #17 Sting Eucliffe x Akame/You (The Sleepover)

"And...the pizza will be here in thirty minutes." I said, tucking my phone into my pocket. "So..you guys want anything to drink in the mean time?"

"Yeah!" Lector yelled. "You make the best cup of tea and all Akame-chan but some cola would be nice."

"Fro thinks so too!"

"Aw you guys are making me blush." I smiled. "And-"

Sting interjected with a sly smirk, "but not as hard as Yukino would be."

"Sting..." I sighed giving up on the hopeless case but he suddenly got up and swung an arm around my shoulder, I felt my cheeks burn.

"Let's go." He said dragging me to the kitchen and I looked up at him confused. "You blush a little too much you know that?"

I froze a little at his words and looked into the open fridge. "N-No I don't." I stuttered, mentally slapping myself for doing so.

"Then why are your cheeks fuming." He chuckled and picked up two colas.

I ignored his question and picked up a cola and a bottled water; for myself. "Stop being a creep, Sting." I say holding the ice cola against his cheek.

I expected him to quiver but rather he gave me his infamous smirk and a sly remark, "I think it'd be better if you did that for yourself, you know to cool down your smouldering cheeks."

I huffed in frustration and he let go of me and walked back into the living with a chuckle.

I sat down on the couch next to Sting and handed him the cola with much annoyance. I get that he's my crush and all but does he want my heart to explode from it's excessive pounding whenever he's around or when teases me like that. I took a sip from my water and calmed down a little.

We sat in silence after that and watched the movie. I looked over at Lector and Frosch to see them cuddled up in one of the tv blankets and they were so focused on the movie. I gazed over at Sting and much to my surprise he was actually watching the movie. I laughed silently and watched his expression change slightly as Olaf began to melt infront of Ana.

I decided to watch Sting's expressions- surreptitiously might I add- rather than the movie because it was somewhat amusing seeing as he was really into the movie- not that there's anything wrong with that though.

But my moment of bliss was abruptly cut short when the doorbell suddenly went off. The pizza must be here. I got up and started for the door but Sting got up aswell.

"I got this, Akame." His expression was back to normal and he gave a nod toward the door.

"It's fine Sting."

"Ak-"

"Sting.." I sighed. "Just watch the movie. You're going to miss the main part." I chuckled at the latter and answered the door.

"Good evening mam here's your-." The pizza guy said and stared at me.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow when he suddenly stopped talking. "Uhm...my pizza?" I asked.

"Oh yes..." he seemed to snap out if his daydream. "that'll be ¥__ or..." he eyed me. "we could settle this some other way?" He took a flirtatious tone.

I looked at him with annoyance, "or I could just pay you." I handed him the money, taking the pizza while our hands momentarily touched.

"Is there a problem here?" Sting's rather stern voice echoed near my ears then suddenly I felt both his hands slide over my stomach and he rested his head on mine.

My breath hitched at the proximity and the contact between him and I. My heart and breathing rate accelerated excessively and I felt my tummy flutter with a sensation that was unbeknownst to me. I looked down at the pizza box and closed my eyes to try and calm down.

Luckily though the pizza guys' attention was diverted to Sting but I'm pretty certain Sting himself noticed my current state.

"U-Uh..no..." the guy falted. "I-I just needed your girlfriend to sign this...uh...slip." he placed the slip on the pizza box.

Sting signed the slip in my place and closed the door. Thank God he did because I couldn't move even if I wanted to, heck I can't even move now and Stings already let go off me. Why did he have to do that? Was it really necessary? My heart feels like it's going to explode at any moment now.

"Akame-chann..." Sting cooed and clicked his fingers infront of me breaking me out of my daze.

"Ohh..uh..the pizza. Here." I stuttered and handed him the pizza boxes. "I'll just uh...go get some plates..." I laughed awkwardly and went into the kitchen.

I leaned against the fridge and rubbed my cheeks while taking deep breaths in and exhaling, feeling my heart and breathing rate slowly return to it's normal rate. I closed my eyes and brought my hands up to my chest. Why does Sting have to make me feel that way.

I shook my head trying to forget what just happened. I had a sip of water to calm my nerves before quickly grabbing some plates and returning back to the living room.

"Akame-chann..you alright?" Sting asked and I sensed some amusement in his tone. "you seem a bi-"

"I'm fine, I've never been better." I gave him a closed eyed smile so I wouldn't have to make eye contact with him.

"Sting, such a scheming dobe. I know he did that on purpose. Is he trying to kill me? Besides it's obvious that he noticed my perpetual blush whenever I'm around him." I thought, taking a bite out of my pizza while I eyed his side profile.

After dinner and a speedy recovery from me, we all decided to watch another movie together but this time I made sure to sit away from Sting and near Lector and Frosch instead. I'd rather be surrounded by innocence than get embarrasst by Sting.

As the movie progressed I noticed Sting glance at me a few times but I ignored him and cuddled with Frosch.

Halfway through the movie both Lector and Frosch fell asleep so I whispered for Sting.

"Mm what do you want Akame?" He sounded disinterested and I felt a pang of hurt in my chest but I brushed it off. "Lector and Frosch are asleep." I whispered back.

Sting turned to face me, "Seems so..."

"Sting?" I frowned. "Help me get them to my room please."

"Sure." He picked Frosch up and I carried Lector. "You sure you can manage Lector?

I smiled at his concern, "Yes. I'll manage."

I switched off the light and closed the door halfway after Sting and I tucked Lector and Frosch into bed. When I turned around I saw Sting leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Why does he seem so down?

I frowned and walked up to him, "Is something wrong?" He looked at me questionably. "It's just that you haven't cracked an innuendo joke in a while."

"I'm fine," he chuckled, swinging an arm around my shoulder pulling me toward his chest. "You sure?" I did my best to look up at him but he ruffled my hair.

"Yeah don't worry about it." He assured and dragged me along to the living room.

I loosened myself from his grip and smiled up at him, "I'm just going to let my thoughts slip a little," he looked at me perplexed. "You were a tad bit...jealous weren't you?" I pinched his cheek.

"Tch. No." He pulled his head away from my hand, still having a grip around me.

"Aw, don't be like that...I'll make it up to you." I smiled and watched his cheeks slightly burn red.

----

A/N: HEY! part 2! Hope you enjoyed it!

Also, I'm trying to work on a new trunks oneshot because I'm insanely in love with him. God he's so cute. He was like my very first anime crush. *blushes* 😍

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Happy Reading.