#1 Jungkook x Reader (BTS 8th member oneshot)

A/N: Your name here will be Akame but you can change it if you want. I'll only be using Akame because I need a ship name.

You and the boys were just about to round up another wonderful fan meet

You got up from your seat and waved to the fans and the rest of the boys did the same.

Suddenly Taehyung came up to you, holding you by your shoulders, looking you straight in the eyes. You blushed slightly (you were shy around the maknae's although you are one of them) and the fans were screaming their lungs out.

Although you didn't see it but J-Hope had his phone filming the scene before him. Taehyung brought the mic up to his lips and very cooly spoke into it.

"Okay, Akame-ah we're going to try something out." He says and the fans scream even more. You tensed up.

"Uh..okay," you choke out.

"I'm going to need you to stand right here, very straight and very still." He smiles his box smile.

You look at the fans and they're staring in anticipation/surprise then you look at Taehyung questioningly.

"We're testing your reflexes, okay?" Taehyung laughs and you see rap mon give you a thumbs up.

You breath in and stand straight, with your hands by your side and you stare at Taehyung.

"When Hobi says go, you turn around as fast as you can." you nod at Taehyung, feeling anxious as to what's behind you.

Maybe they're got something really creepy behind you or they're going to pie you in the face. You tensed up, these guys are unpredictable.

The fans had unusually quitened down which only added to your worry. Hobi yelled 'go' and so you did as Taehyung told you to do.

You spun on your heels, turning as fast as you could feeling your hair flying as well. You felt your chest brush over something which causes you to waver a little but you came to a stop only once you did a full 180.

When you look up, your breath hitches and your heart skips a couple of beats. It was Jungkook. He was right infront of you, just mere inches from your face. You blush furiously as his intoxicating scent overcomes your senses.

"Hey," Jungkook says huskily, you feel his warm breath on you. Your mouth opens and closes like a fish out of water. You can't believe how close you two are.

You hear the fans scream like never before and someone in the crowd yells 'jungkame moment!'. You hear the rest of the boys laughter. You were so stunned.

You formed a thin line with your lips while holding your breath. You move back looking slightly to your right, seeing Hobi's shoes. You put your hands over your face out of embarrassment and try to breath, all the while hearing the fans yell 'jungkame!'

You manage to catch your breath after a few seconds and you turn around to look at Taehyung whose laughing his cute ass off.

"TaeTae! You're so dead!" You yell as you chase him around the stage.
"You're next Hobi!" You hear Hobi laugh behind his phone.

But what you fail notice was the cute, shy smile that Jungkook had on his face when he saw your reaction.

He stood there with Rap mon beside him laughing out the cute moment he just had with you, as he watches you and Taehyung run around the stage like little kids.

A/N: Hey! Sorry if they're ooc because I'm relatively new to this fandom.
Just let me know if changes need to be made.

And sorry for not updating in a while. I'm trying to work on something new. I hope it does workout though.

Any votes and comments will be accepted. Just keep it constructive though.

I can't believe I'm so close to 1k votes!

Love you guys.

Happy Reading, Luhanwrites 🐝