Fairytail Boys: What they love about you!

Natsu: He loves your sense of humour which literally mirrors his and he also loves it when you have eating contests with him but in the end Natsu inevitably wins.

Gray: He loves when you cuddle with him and his clothes always comes off but he knows you don't mind it at all and he also loves it when you draw circles over his abs.

Gajeel: He loves how short you are. And the pouty face you make when he uses you as an arm rest.

Laxus: He loves you for your kind and gentle nature.

Loke: This guy is not picky at all. He literally loves everything about you.

Lyon: He loves it when you hug him or even hold him because a mere touch from you drives him crazy.

Jellal: He loves your hair and your eyes. (A/n: I didn't know what to put for him coz in my eyes this guy is innocent af. Lol)

Sting: He loves it when you hug him because your body is close to his and he knows you're safe in his embrace.

Rogue: He loves your sweet and innocent voice and when you wrap your arms around his neck pulling him into a hug.

---------
A/N: How is everyone doing?

P.s I am truly sorry but I won't be taking any requests but if you want you're always welcome to post little idea's, which I may possibly use in the future.