#35 Sting Eucliffe

what you two do during the COVID-19 lockdown

• Obviously, binge watch a ton of movies.

• Cook, with whatever supplies you have.

• Sing from the balcony like the rest of your neighbors are doing.

• Sting would want to cuddle and sometimes do more than that.

• You'd play board games with A LOT OF BETS.

• Texting on the group chat which Natsu created so everyone can pitch in their kick the boredom solutions during this time of isolation.

• Keep up with the news to see if there's any progress taking place.

• Sting making you try on all of his t-shirts to see which one looks best on you.

• You playing with his hair or Sting helping you to paint your nails.

• Play jenga (stacking blocks then trying to remove them).

• Making a toilet paper tower out of the countless packs of rolls yourl stocked piled on. (a/n: honestly, can someone please tell me why y'all buying so much toilet paper?)

You would read a book while Sting plays video games but he'd make sure to get you in on the video game as well.

• Playing those quiz games on YouTube where you have to guess the BTS song name through the emoji(s).

• Sting gives you lessons on boxing/weightlifting but most of the time you'd just sit back and admire his muscular body uwu.

• When ultimate boredom strikes and the kick boredom solution list has been exhausted yourl would end up supinely positioned on the floor and staring up at the ceiling. Yourl would talk about any random thing like say for instance; what would happen if the COVID-19 turned into a zombie apocalypse. (a/n: 😱).

• But obviously Sting would say he'd protect you with his life then you both would proceed to discussing what would be the best weapon to have and such.

• Playing with the different filters on the camera setting.

• Playing cards be it nine cards, go fish or making a house of cards.

• Doing crossword puzzles together.

• Laughing at COVID-19 meme's together because why not.

______

a/n: i hope all of you are taking care of yourselves and please be safe! i'm sure things will get better soon. 💜