#2 Zuko: When You Meet (Avatar: The Last Air Bender)

You were relaxing in a little hot spring that you had found in the forest that you were travelling through.

The warm water against your skin felt so soothing and calming. You definitely needed a little break from being chased after because many people believed that you're the avatar, simply because you use air bending.

You sighed and sunk deeper into the hot spring and looked up at the sky that was painted with the forest trees and white fluffy clouds. It was a beautiful day just to relax and soak all your troubles away.

You closed your eyes and before you knew it, you were out cold.

+++

Your eyes drew open and close and you felt something rub against your skin and you heard voices that sounded like it was close by. You shot your eyes open and saw that three men were standing infront of you and they seemed to be attired in Earth Kingdom clothing.

You looked down at yourself and found that the water from the little hot spring was gone and the earth around you was rigid and sharp and it was within slicing distance to your neck.

"Hey! What do you people think you're doing!?" You yelled.

"She's most likely with Iroh, bring her along." One of the men demanded.

"What- I don't know what you're talking about." You protested.

They ignored your words and the other two men approached you and bended the earth away from your neck. You blushed furiously as you tried to cover up because you were only in your underwear and this little ordeal full of embarrassment made you forget how to use air bending.

As you were carried toward these ostrich looking creatures, you flailed your arms and legs around in protest but it seemed to get you no where.

"Hey! Let me go!" You yelled. "And stop touching m-."

You was flung onto the ostrich looking creature after being tied up. You groaned from the pain that shot in your stomach when suddenly you heard a voice that was unfamiliar to you.

"You're okay, young one?" His voice was calming.

You looked up through your (H/L) to see an old man with grey hair and a beard and he was naked, well sort of, he had a cloth around his waist, "No and I don't know what they want with me," You looked down to see the ground move passed you.

He laughed, "Where's your clothes?"

You blushed out of embarrassment, "It's at the hot spring,"

"So you were soaking your troubles away too?" He asked happily. Odd tone for the situation we're in.

"I guess," You looked down at the ground. "Hey! Can I at least get my clothes back!"

"Hush, girl." Your captor spoke.

You tried to get rid of your cuffs but to no avail because you needed your hands to bend. You sighed and hung from the ostrich creature, bouncing slightly with each step it took. You heard the old man ask one of the captors to loosen ya'lls cuffs because they were too tight.

You shook your head in disbelief because they're not going to accept a request like that, obviously it's some escape plan. But to your surprise the ostrich creature came to a halt and you both were made to jump off from the creature.

The Earth Kingdom men approached the old man and placed his hands on cuffs but he suddenly started screaming. You looked at the old man's hand and saw that his cuffs were a flaming red. His cuffs melted away from the intense heat and you looked at him suprised.