#31 Sting Eucliffe x Reader

IMAGINE

You're at a house party, not because you wanted to go but because Yukino dragged you here along with the rest of your tightly knit group from Saber High and Fairy High.

It's not that you didn't like spending time with your school buddies, it's just that house parties are a bit rough and over the top one hundred percent of the time.

These house parties makes you super uncomfortable especially since there's hormone driven highschool boys and alcohol involved.

And that concoction is a cause for concern and a threat to humanity which most definitely needs Levi Ackerman's legendary spinning attack to be utilized upon them.

Because once they're drunk and completely out of it, they'll scavenge for females like a poacher out on their pick, searching for their ivory so-to-speak.

It honestly gives you the creeps but just as your mind rants on about how terrible house parties are, your theoretical view is painfully becoming a practical account.

As you sit besides Yukino and Lucy who seem to be lost in the game of truth or dare which your buddies decided on playing amidst the rest of the crazy high school bunch, you can feel a hard stare on your body.

Everytime the bottle atop the table spins, you feel your insides twirl with uncertainty because you don't want the open end to face you whilst the other end faces your starrer—

Takashi Koizumi. The new kid in Saber High.

(A/n: Oomph, I just made that name up because like I don't think there's any Fairy Tail villains appropriate for this role, from my knowledge at least, oof. gomenasai minaaa~).

For some reason, Takashi has taken a rather weird liking towards you ever since you both first met, after he had found you climbing up a tree to safely get down a little kitty cat that was stuck in it.

You not sure why but you're always weirded out by him, and you often try to think back as to what could have sparked his interest in you exactly.

You pout softly as you look down at the spinning bottle that's scouting out it's next victim. Just a few moments ago you was it's target with Sting being on the other end.

You two had made eye contact for a bit once the bottle had stopped, and internally you were burning hotter than an inferno itself since you have a major crush on him.

Naturally, he had asked you to choose between truth or dare. You were afraid that he may ask you something embarrassing so you decided to go with dare instead.

But alas, you regretted your choice because he asked you to do aeygo (act cute). You were flustered but did it nonetheless, otherwise you'd get three forehead flicks from him or you'd have to change your seat and you weren't ready to have his hand touch your face or sit next to him.

After your cute moment, you noticed Sting smile softly but your eyes were peeled away from him when Lucy suddenly pulled you into a hug and wailed about how cute you are.

You had blushed and simply laughed it off but right now, as the once rapidly spinning bottle slowly comes to a halt, you feel your heart drop and your body starts to feel uneasy.

You're partnered with Takashi. You watch as a small smirk forms on his lips then he goes on to speak.

"Truth or dare, (y/n)? Choose wisely."

You gulp as your eyes flashes over to Sting, who looks less than pleased for some reason. In this situation, you're totally unsure of what to choose.