#16 Sting Eucliffe x Reader (Modern-Highschool Scenario) Otaku Love.

Quick A/N: There is a slight spoiler for Attack on Titan.
Also, (B/F/N): Best Friends Name.

----

You were currently seated near the window, paying attention to your English teacher. This was your favourite class because you loved reading and writing and this class helped you expand your vocabulary and improved your writing skills.

But in everything good there is always a downside.

And the downside to your favourite class is because of the idiot that sits behind you and that idiot being none other than Sting Eucliffe.

The blonde haired, blue eyed handsome-devil...well devils' attached to handsome mostly because he's so annoying. If he's not blowing cold air on your neck he'd be tugging at your hair or poking you with a pencil just like he's doing now.

You sighed and pulled your chair furthur into your desk, barely giving you space to move. Thankfully, the poking stopped but only for a couple of minutes.

You felt tiny bits of paper hit the back of your head, making your left eye twitch. Does he have to be this annoying?

You turned around only to be hit in the face with a piece of paper, "Would you quit it already!?" Sting just chuckled and threw another piece at you. "God, you're so ann-"

"Miss (L/N), please face front. We have a lesson going on." I sent Sting a glare and faced front.

Some time had passed and Sting hadn't done anything annoying. Thank God. The teacher then handed a bunch of worksheets to each desk at the front so the students would sent the worksheets down each of their respective rows.

The person infront of me handed the worksheets to me. I took one and proceeded to hand it to the person behind me. My hand strectched over to Sting's desk, while I looked front and waited for him to take the worksheets but rather I felt something wet touch my skin.

I yelped and dropped the papers on his desk. I turned to face him and he was laughing his head off.

"Mr. Eucliffe! Quite down." The teacher yelled.

"D-Did you just...lick my hand?" I looked down at my hand.

"Your skins pretty soft, quite unexpected for someone like you." He leaned foward on his elbows.

I furrowed my eyebrows in distaste, "That's disgusting, you can't just lick other peoples hands."

He chuckled, "don't tell me your ugly boyfriend is rubbing off on you?"

I looked at him perplexed, "what's that even suppose to mean. I don't have a bo-"

"Miss (L/N) and Mr. Eucliffe. I've had enough of your disruptions. Detention after school."

"But-"

"You want want to spend tomorrow with me as well Miss (L/N)?" I heard Sting chuckle.

"No,"

"Then no buts," she said and continued her lesson.

**Timeskip To After School**

You walked into the respective room to serve your detention. You looked over at the front to see your english teacher sitting there with her arms crossed. You sighed and faced the class seeing a few students in there aswell. Does this teacher know we have lives outside of school? You looked to the back and spotted Sting sitting carefree against his chair staring at you.