#24 Sting Eucliffe x Reader

imagine;

you and sting just got back from a get-together at rogue and yukino's apartment.

and you plop down on the couch with a light sigh and rest your head on the head rest, closing your heavy eyelids.

you feel sting take a seat on the couch and he pulls you over his lap earning a restless moan from you.

"yeah, being attractive must be tiring." he says flirtatiously, touching your cheek with his slender fingers.

your one eye opens up almost immediately and your brows furrow at his unexpected words.

you bite your lip as a comeback to his words flourishes in your brain.

"then you must exhausted," you say seeing sting's cobalt eyes which held playfulness a second ago, now filled with shock.

you hold back a chuckle as you poke his now flustered cheeks. you watch him turn his head away from you with a slight pout.

"you're so cute sting," you chuckle wrapping you arms around his torso and resting your head on his shoulder-falling off to sleep.

sting lightly kisses your forehead. then he picks you up gently taking you to your shared bedroom so you can rest comfortably.

°^°

a/n: guess whose back after 293949449399 years.....author-chan! yayy!

sorry for not updating all this time...gosh i was gone so long that im like 5k more to 100k reads. that is so appalling, i certainly didn't expect so many reads so thank you!

writing this oneshot imagine made me a little soft uwu. hope you liked it.

credit idea; tumblr.

omg my gallery is filled with 2929259 amount of bts photos that it took me forever to even locate a sting photo to put here, gosh. 🙈

~author-chan 💜