#2 Sting Eucliffe

You were laying on your comfortable bed doing the homework that was given to you the previous day. Oh! how you hated homework the teachers over do it sometimes but you know its for you own good so you sucked it up and continued, knowing that hard work often leads to success.

"(Y/N) darling!" Your mom shouted from downstairs.

"Yes mom!?" You shouted back waking up from your bed and headed downstairs.

"We're off for our dinner date, so take care dear." Your mum said sweetly while hugging you.

"Dinner...date?" You asked confused looking at your dad and then back at your mum.

"Yes dear, we have a dinner date with the Eucliffe's, you forgot didn't you?"

Your mum said, a slight laugh escaping her lips.

"Oh I guess it slipped my mind. Anyway have fun you two." You said with a laugh and a wave of your hand as you closed your front door.

You headed back upstairs and continued your homework and to make it a lot less depressing you turned on your music. You sat there putting all your focus on your homework but the music was just so good that you couldn't help but fall back on your pillow and look up at the ceiling and mouth the words of the song.

That moment was literally perfect. You stayed there for a couple of minutes when suddenly your felt parched from all your singing so you got up and headed downstairs, once again, to get something to drink. You opened the refrigerator doors and stood there for minutes scanning the contents of it finally deciding on having the juice.

You took a glass from the cupboard and poured some juice in it. Once you were done you put the juice away and proceeded to head back upstairs. You opened the door to your room only to be freaking scared half to death because you saw someone laying on your bed looking at all your books scattered about on your bed.

"Oh my god! You almost gave me a heart attack! What...are you doing here, S-Sting?" You asked quiet terrified gripping your glass tightly as you moved back to lean on the doorway, your heart pounding at a dangerous speed.

"Oh hah sorry (Y/N) but I'm here cause of that little guy." Sting, your very hot neighbour, said with an apologetic look on his face as he pointed to the opposite side of your room.

You managed to compose yourself and looked in the direction that Sting pointed.

"Fluffy..." You said looking at a small grey cat playing on the carpet of your room floor.

"Yeah he's a naughty little guy," Sting said with a smirk while looking at you.

You noticed Sting scanned your body from head to toe which made you uncomfortable. His gaze lingered on your exposed legs which was only covered mid thigh by a short shorts you had on.

"Stop staring at me, it's creepy." You said as you walked toward your dresser and placed your juice down. "How did you even get in here?" You asked while pulling a three quarter pj pants over your legs.

"The window, I tried calling but you weren't answering." Sting said as he watched you with a weird expression. I guess it's because I'm putting on pants infront of him? Heck I'm a dignified girl so I'm gonna cover up especially if he looked at me with lustful eyes?

After your little moment with your pants you approached the bed and picked up your phone and turned off the music.

"Oi why did you turn it off? It sounds good." Sting said with a frown.

"Uh o-okay...do you want some juice?" You asked as you clicked the play button on your phone, the beautiful sound of music reaching your ears once more.