#18 Sting Eucliffe x Reader

You knock against the brown wooden door that reads 116. This wooden door is the entrance to your boyfriend’s apartment. Unfortunately for you, you’ve forgotten the set off keys that Sting had given you.  So, you’ve been knocking at the door for a while and there is still no answer. 

You stand patiently before taking the food packet into both your hands and standing on your tippy toes. The food packet contained Chinese food, because it’s Sting’s favourite food and he’s been nagging you to spend some time with him and today you finally got off early at work.

So, you thought why not surprise your cute and handsome blonde boyfriend with lunch.

You look through the peep hole and only see images of distorted furniture. You purse your lips and tighten your grip on the food packet, “Where is he?” You knock at the door again and got a response but not the one you’ve been looking for.

You hear gruff voices along with footsteps approaching your way and ever so slightly you turn your head to get a look at whom it may be.  You gasp softly and knock at the door again, hoping that Sting would open up already because the two men that’s getting closer to you with each second are the men that Sting told you to be careful of.

“Sting,” you knock again but still no answer.

You hear a whistle followed by an inappropriate comment, “Hmm, sexy legs.”

You shuffle uncomfortably and put the food packet behind you so it’s covering your legs from your knee pit until just above your ankles. How unfortunate you are, you wore this pretty black above knee length dress for Sting, because it’s his favourite dress of yours, and not for men like those two.

“Don’t even waste your time, kitty. He isn’t even at home.” One of them snarled at you making you cringe at his choice of words.

“I’ll just give him a call then,” you pull out your smartphone and unlock it but your hand is roughly tugged at and you look up to see the man smirking before you.

“Let go of me!” you raise your voice while trying to get your hand out of the man’s grip. “You’re hurting me.”

“Oh kitty, come with us and I’ll turn that pain into pleasure.” You were on the verge of tears but continue to try and free your grip but he is just too strong for you. “I’m sure you’ll be even with Sting if you come play with us,” he smirked.

You bit you lip out of fear but manage to choke out, “What do you mean?”

It was the other guys turn to speak now, “you think Sting’s muscular body is just to impress you.” They both laugh as you struggled to free yourself. “he’s probably having it with someone else right now.”

“Shut up! Sting isn’t like that and let me go!” you swung the food packet toward the men but suddenly you were being pulled back and a hand snakes around your waist securely. You gasped as your back hits something hard and muscular and you take in a sharp breath and in the process inhaling an all too familiar scent.

Strawberries.

That scent belongs to Sting. You sigh in relief and you no longer feel the tight grip on your wrist.

“What are two f****** think you’re doing!?” apart from Sting’s tone, the fact that he swore told you that he’s really angry because he never ever swears, especially in front of you.

“Ah! So you are at home. You shouldn’t keep your girl waiting, it would be a shame if something happened to her.” He remarks slyly.

You feel Sting tense up behind you and notice his left hand ball into a tight fist. You touch his arm that’s around your body in hopes to calm him, and it does, just a little.

The creep opposite you two notices this and laughs, like a hyena, “You know, your girlfriend is prettier than I expected. Now I know for a fact that she’ll make a perfect concubine.” Both the men broke out in laughter.

You gasp once more and bit your lip, you also feel Sting’s safe and warm embrace around your body fade away and he steps forward fisting the creep straight in his face, hard. The man falls to the ground and his friend immediately jumps to his side.

He pushes his friend away and smirks, “your punch feels like a bee sting.”

Sting makes a move to punch him again but you quickly swing your arms around Sting’s bare abdomen in attempt to stop him. Sting feels you on him and stops almost immediately.

“Pathetic,” the man coos.

“Stay away from my girlfriend,” Sting states roughly. “Don’t ever touch her or even talk to her or next time you’ll leave here in a body bag.”

You look at Sting, feeling somewhat guilty for making him act this way but you also find it sweet that he stood up for you. You watch as the two men walk toward their apartment, with the creep leaning on his friend for support.

• • •

“Did those two trash bags hurt you?” Sting asks stepping close to you and you look down too shy to look at his bare abdomen. “Give me your hand.” He takes your left hand and looks at your wrist while softly caressing his thumb over the red mark that’s quite evident on your skin.

You look up at Sting and pout, “Why did you take so long! I was terrified.” You look away from his face and hug him tightly.

“I’m sorry babe. I was brushing my teeth.” You look up at him, your chin resting on his chest and see him smiling widely. What a contrast from just a second ago.

“You got up now! Sting you’re such a lazy ass. It’s not fair.” You purse your lips and he chuckles leaning down to peck your lips. “Then let’s go to bed then.” He picks you up, gently throwing you over his shoulder.

“Yahh! Sting,” you yell as you wrap your arms around Sting’s waist. “What about lunch! I got Chinese, your favourite.”

“Grab the packet, we’ll have lunch in bed.” He chuckles, walking backwards to the table that’s near the door.

You grab the packet lifting it into the air, “I got it! Get moving bee I wanna eat and sleep.” You say cutely earning another chuckle from Sting.

“What would I do without you.” he bites gently on your waist making you flail your legs, “Sting!”

“You’re too cute (y/n).” Sting says playfully causing you to blush.

~

A/n: heyy you guys! I finally got an update up! I'm sorry I haven't been updating, life is really just so hectic

A/n: heyy you guys! I finally got an update up! I'm sorry I haven't been updating, life is really just so hectic. I never imagined how wonderful it would feel to start writing again after such a long time. It's truly an indescribable feeling. Anyway, I hope you guys like this oneshot.

P.s. I also changed my username, as some of you might have already noticed. But remember I'm still Sting's wife (🙊Don't tell Taehyung I said that 😯)

Don't forget to drop a vote or comment. It's always appreciated.

I purple you 💜,
~Author-chan