Scenario With Your Favorite Anime Character!

(Y/F/A/C)- Your Favorite Anime Character.
--------

Imagine

Waking up one Christmas morning only to find (Y/F/A/C) near the Christmas tree, neatly wrapped up with ribbons and streamers and a cute bow tied around their head.

You look at (Y/F/A/C) shocked and (he/she) yelled, "Surprise! Merry Christmas!"

You take a step back and your eye twitches as you could not believe what was infront of you. There is an awkward stare from (Y/F/A/C) and you and (he/she) begins to shuffle nervously and say, "Nice living room you've got here."

You walk up to (him/her) and poked (his/her) cheek to confirm whether you're dreaming or not and (he/she) immediately blushes a little from your touch and your eyes widen realising that it's real.

You smile widely and and soon an evil smirk envelopes your lips as you moved closer to (Y/F/A/C) and whispered, "Can I kiss you?"

"About damn time."  (Y/F/A/C) pouts.

-----
A/N: Hey!! Thank you guys for 10k reads! Ahhhh! I can't believe it. So in order to thank you guys for this milestone I've created a scenario where everyone can participate in. So hope you enjoyed it! Thanks again.

Happy Reading,
Author chan.

P.s I am truly sorry but I won't be taking any requests but if you want you're always welcome to post little idea's, which I may possibly use in the future.