#1 Sting Eucliffe

A/n: The yellow cat is how your exceed will look

---

*Your p.o.v.*

"Hunter!" You called out to your exceed.

You looked around for your exceed and noticed everyone was giving you weird stares but you ignored them and continued on your search to find your little exceed.

"That little yellow ball of fur, where could he have gotten lost?" You sighed mumbling to yourself. "Or is it that I'm the one lost?" You questioned yourself. "Well it doesn't matter now..." You sighed once again, taking a sharp turn entering yet another busy street.

*Meanwhile...*

"Lector...where's Rogue-kun and Sting-kun?" The cute green exceed, Frosch, asked his friend through weeps of tears.

"I don't know Frosch, but we'll find them." Lector said sounding brave for the sake of Frosch.

"Fro, thinks so too." Frosch replied, saddness evident in his voice.

*Elsewhere...*

"(Y/n)! Where are you?" Hunter screamed out in hopes of reuniting with you once again, but to no avail, he was hopelessly lost, just as you were.

"Wait, I hear something..." The little yellow exceed says turning a corner to see what it is.

*Somewhere else...*

"Frosch!" The normally expressionless mage called out, signs of panic evident in his voice.

"Where are you Lector, Frosch!?" Sting yelled, voice echoing the almost empty streets of Fiore.

"Those two are smart, we'll find them Rogue." Sting assured his friend not wanting him to enter a state of panic.

"Yeah..." Rogue said softly while looking around. The two dragon slayers took a turn to enter another street but Sting was hit in the face by something.

"What the--" the blonde dragon slayer said while trying to get off whatever was on his face.

"Ow!" Hunter said as he came into collision with something hard.

Moments later...

"An exceed?" Rogue asked looking at the creature flying infront of him.

"I'm sorry about that but I'm looking for my friend." Hunter said apologetically looking at the two males infront of him. "My name is Hunter." He continued.

"Its fine." Sting scoffed slightly.

"We're also looking for our friends, two exceeds just like you. Have you seen them?" Rogue asked looking intently at the yellow exceed.

"No I haven't, but I can help you while we search for my friend too. Could you describe them?" Hunter replied smiling at the two males.

"Lector: brown cat with a blue vest, Frosch: green cat with a pink frog onesie." Sting stated looking at Hunter with a softer expression than before.