#15 Sting Eucliffe x Reader

Imagine

You're over at Sting's apartment and you're currently lying on the soft sofa that dominates most of his living area space, wearing grey leggings and a black shirt.

You were scrolling through your social media feeds occasionally liking some pictures and throwing in a few comments on stuff you thought needed your opinion.

You were giggling from a meme you just read when suddenly you heard Sting scream out your name in a very girly and high pitched voice, which made you wonder whether you should burst out laughing or just be creeped out.

Nonetheless you looked up from your phone only to see the sight of Sting running toward you. You had no time to react— lucky him because he would have got hit right in the area if you threw your knees up as a defense mechanism— because he jumped onto you, obviously being careful not to hurt you and he wrapped his arms around your body.

"Sting! What the heck?" You yelled in utter surprise and he nestled his head in your tummy.

He chuckled then hovered over you, "Just wanted to know what it felt like when...you know...girls crazily run up to hug their boyfriend while screaming."

"You definitely came across as crazy, you're such a weirdo." You laughed. "And I never realised just how much I needed to hear your girly voice."

"It's not happening again." He deadpaned.

You laughed uncontrollably and he just stared down at you with his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Come on, it was cute." You poked his cheek.

"No." He crossed his arms while hovering above you.

"Aw Sting. Don't be like that." You pouted.

"Okay fine," He moved closer to you. "I'll be willing to negotiate some sort of deal."

"A-And what's that?" You stuttered as tints of blush spread across your cheeks because Sting closed in on you.

"A kiss." He whispered huskily in your ears.

Your eyes widened and you tried to process what he had just said when suddenly you felt a very soft and warm pair of lips touch yours. You layed there, your mind in a daze but the sensation of Sting kissing you just felt so perfect so you kissed back.

Your lips moved in sync with his and you could literally feel the butterflies flutter in your tummy. You wrapped your arms around his neck and you managed to turn him over so you were on top of him.

Your chest layed flush to his and he continued to kiss you but he suddenly bit your lower lip wanting to gain entrance but you denied.

He groaned into the kiss while you smirked. He then began running his hands up and down the sides of your body which made your tummy flutter even more.

Eventually he stopped and groped your butt which earned him a gasp from you and that was enough for him to slide his tongue into your mouth. He explored every inch of your mouth and also gaining dominance.

And in the act of doing the aforementioned he pulled over your shirt and well...you can think about what he did next.

A/N: Hey! Finally updated! Sorry I'm running our of ideas and also if you're a regular reader go check my message board because there's a really important message that should be noted!

Hope you lovely people have a lovely new year!

Vote, comment and share!

Happy Reading.