#2 Rogue x Tomboy! Childish! Reader

A/n: this oneshot contains alcohol usage. I'm not condoning alcohol, it's dangerous and you should stay away from it. Please don't read if you're uncomfortable with these kinds of topics.

~

"You said you'd have my money today!" you yell at the barter that trades alcohol.

"Give me more time (y/n), I promise to have it by tomorrow." The man begs.

"I've already given you many chances, I can't wait any longer." You say while pacing around his little stall poking your little hands between the alcohol bottles.

"Please, give me-" the man starts but you interject suddenly, getting an idea. "If you don't have my money I'll just take my payment in liquid form." You smile at the barter.

He looks at you in shock and confusion, "what are you...saying?"

You pick up an average looking bottle of alcohol and rip of the lid and begin to chug down its contents. You feel its strong properties grate against your throat with each gulp but that doesn't stop you.

You hear the barter yell in surprise and he immediately runs toward you to pull the bottle away but you dodge his attack causing him to almost fall behind you. He continues to scurry behind you and you continue to avoid him while still chugging the alcohol.

You slowly fall to your knees and place the bottle on the ground, feeling completely hazy and disturbed. You purse your lips and raise your hands in victory, "Your...debt is cleared..." you slur with a hiccup.

• • •

You walk unsteadily along the paved route, trying to make your way home but it was deeming a difficult task for your newly intoxicated body. You look up at the sky with your mouth agape and eyes almost closed because of the sunshine and mumble to yourself, "Take me...*hic*...to the...*hic*...skyyeeee-*hic*." You stumble, falling to the ground.

"Ah!" you squeal, earning some attention from passer-by's. "Stay...still *hic*...stop...moving..." you slur once again, pointing to the ground. "Stop!" You try to get up slowly off the ground, groaning in discomfort. After a few agonising minutes you finally stand up and begin wobbling to your required destination.

You get crazy looks from people around you but you're too drunk to realise it, "I...wanna...*hic*" you slur, "spread...my wi- *hic* wings." You sing while spreading your arms on either side of your body and in the process you hit someone but you don't realise it. You stumble over your own feet, causing a laugh to escape your lips and you begin to plummet to the ground.

But the weird thing is you never hit the ground, you feel your body suddenly being taken hold off and your head swings back while your right leg flies in the air, causing your shoe to come loose and fly across the paved route.

You scrunch your nose and rub your left eye, while looking at the person above you. You can't make out his features but you do know he has dark hair which covers his one eye. "Please be careful next time." He says, while attempting to make you stand but instead you fall straight back to the ground and groan.

"Get up it's not safe for a woman that's intoxicated to be out here." He stands upright and looks behind him.

"My shoeee..." you whine, pointing in the direction that your shoe went. "Please get...it...for...me,"

"I'm in a rus-" he says but you interject, "I can't sta...stand...on...my own." You slur and grab his leg.

You beg while you tug at his leg somewhat aggressively which leads him to tumble to the ground as well. In your drunken state you crawl on top of him and look him directly in his eyes, his features coming into focus. He has eyes that are a rare shade of scarlet, thin black eyebrows and a scar which ran horizontally across his nose, as for his lips, they were plump and soft looking.

"Ah," you breathe. "You're hand...some...*hic*" you state and feel him shuffle under your weight in discomfort; he slowly removes you and leaves you to lay on the ground, and he quickly moves away from you, "You're a...jerk...!" you yell at him while pointing at the sky, too much in disarray to actually care where you're pointing at.

You were about to try and get up on your own but a sudden surge of pain coming from your abdomen made you wince in pain and stay down a little longer. You look down to see what caused your pain when you see your black shoe resting above your tummy. You groan and take it into your hand and get up slowly facing the direction that the mysterious black haired boy went.

You narrow your eyes and somehow spot the boy who's already looking back at you with a sorry expression. You you raise your hand which has your shoe and yell, "Handsome...boy.." "*hic*...thank...you!"

~

A/n: heyy everyone. Sorry if this is bad, but I'm bad at doing requests thus the reason for me not taking any. This was requested by, A_Sadistic_Otaku , I'm sorry if it hasn't met your requirements but it's still a Rogue oneshot nonetheless.

If any of you actually like this, please don't be afraid to drop a vote or a comment.

I purple you 💜,
~Author-chan