BDubs And Scar - Cuddles under the stars

BDubs was laying under the stars one night from the tipy top of Mumbo's base. He felt unimportant, small compared to everyone else. He knew Grian was still the new Hermit even though he was there for season 6 too.

He wanted to know why he was being ignored. He wanted to scream and shout to the other Hermits to remind them that he was there, that he existed.

But he didn't.

Instead, he just put up with it, telling himself it would just blow over, that this was just a phase. It was fine. There was only one Hermit who he ever wanted attention from. And that was Scar.

To say that he had a crush was an understatement. BDubs was madly in love and he didn't attempt to hide it either. That was how much everyone ignored him.

He thought no one noticed him, but Grian did. He always did. BDubs sighed again as he shut his eyes. Summer was giving itself over to fall and the nights were colder.

A brisk breeze blew by him and he shivered but welcomed the cold. Just then, he heard rockets and someone land a little bit away from him. He turned to see Mumbo.

The mustached Hermit was looking at a book, a pen in his hand. He sat down beside BDubs and began to write. Mumbo didn't turn to talk to him. his shoulders slumped. As he was getting up, Mumbo finally spoke up.

"Hey, Grian." BDubs glared. "Does it look like I'm blond and short?" He blew up. "No. It doesn't." The dark haired male looked up. "If none of you want me here, then just tell me. Stop ignoring me. Please." His voice cracked at the end. He grabbed some rockets out of his bag and took off without looking back.

Mumbo punched a number in his phone. "H-hello?" "Hey. BDubs needs to be cuddled. I can only assume he went over to Grian's." It was silent on the other end then, "I'm on my way."

*

"So, tell me again why you blew up on Mumbo like that." Said Grian. "That's not like you at all, Bubbles." He nodded. "I'm just so sick and tired at everyone ignoring me and treating me as if I don't matter around here. I didn't mean to go crazy on him.

"It's OK, Bubbles." They both turned to Grian's door to his mansion. "Scar? What are you doing here?" Asked the blond. "Well, when Dubs left Mumbo's base practically in tears, he called me and told me where you may be."

Scar walked over to them and wrapped his arms around the crying Hermit as BDubs buried his face in the older's chest.

Scar looked at Grian who smiled a sad smile and pointed to his door as he was walking out. Scar nodded a bit, understanding the blond. Grian would give them some space alone.

"You know, Bubbles," he looked up, "I love you." BDubs smiled a bit. "I love you too."

BONUS (I Had To) GRIAN

I woke up to a banging on my door. I opened it to see Iskall, Mumbo, and Impulse. Grian quietly beckoned them in. "The lovebirds are in here," he pushed open the door to see Scar cuddling BDubs to his chest, happy smiles on their faces.