Welsknight X Xisuma - No Pressure

It's not edited at all. Sorry. Can't be bothered. Too upset and won't be publishing for a while.

Trying to catch up in HermitCraft is like slamming yourself into a brick wall. At least, that's how I think of it at least. There was too much to do and so little time for me to get it all done.

Of course, I was asked to do the Nether hub this season too. The hermits nominated me without me being there. I couldn't ask anyone to help me as they were all pretty busy.

Maybe Joe or TFC? They normally don't bother making a mega base. They take their time each season. I shook my head. No. They wouldn't want to help.

I sighed. Maybe Etho or Beef? Maybe Keralis? No, no and nope. I whipped my forehead with my sleeve. Another hot day. Going to the Nether in this heat would be a bad idea. But did I care? Nope.

Once in the Nether, the air instantly became hotter and harder to breathe. My portal didn't even have a way to the main six by six that Cleo and False dug out. Great. I had decided to use bone blocks and amethyst blocks for the tunnel that led to my portal.

Now that that was done, I was thinking some packed ice going to Etho, some coral blocks going to X, and some moss going to BDubs. I wanted the main tunnel to be smooth sandstone and dark grey concrete. But I didn't know what to do for Doc, Grian, Scar, Tango, Impulse or Iskall's tunnels.

But the ravenette redstoner was next. So I used the same bone blocks with redstone blocks. I was just starting Tango's tunnel when I heard X walking through the main tunnel.

"Wow, Wels. Looking good." I turned to him. "Well, I thought I could make each tunnel different for each hermit. For example, I used moss for BDubs's tunnel and redstone for Mumbo's." X looked happy.

"Never had that done before." I nodded. "I used bone blocks with each one too. Which one should I do for Zed? He's next."

Xisuma arched his eyebrow. "Uhm. How about bone blocks and blue ice?" He said. "He is doing this whole science lab made out of blue ice." I nodded.

"How about Beef, Keralis, Doc and Scar?" "Why ask me?" I sighed. I couldn't tell him why, so I said, "I just want it to look good." I shrugged.

I knew he didn't believe me one bit, but he didn't push.

For a moment it was silent with the occasional block place sound. Then X said, "calcite for Scar, Light blue concrete powder for Keralis, for Doc maybe some green shulker boxes, and Beef gets Basalt or Tuff blocks." I blinked at him. "Thanks to the help." He nodded and waved.

"Don't push yourself too hard. There's no pressure to get everything done at once, you know. Take your time."

I was still smiling like an idiot even after he was long gone.