RenDog AU - Wolfkin

'I heard about a Wolf Hybrid you have in your possession and I would like to see if he would be the perfect fit in my server.
The name is called HermitCraft and I have other hybrids I harbor too.
Please answer me back when you get this,
Sincerely, XisumaVoid of HermitCraft.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R E N

I sat in my cage like a good dog. I didn't want to be beaten again. My muzzle hurt, my throat was sore, I was scared and I was hungry. I didn't belong here. No one did. I couldn't make any noise. I sighed quietly. We weren't allowed to speak or look up. My ankles and wrists were chained up to the cage.

The door suddenly opens and bangs against the wall with a loud bang. I flinch, but otherwise stay quiet. Until I hear his voice.

I can tell he's an end creature and his voice is really calming. "So, the stupid wolf is over here. We only have one. He's really bad likes to bite." The master said. I felt like crying. That was not at all true. I was very good, never spoke and I didn't lash out."

"He doesn't look like he would attack me. Besides, I take in hybrids like him." I felt like melting. His voice was so nice.

The master rolled his eyes. "Fine." And opened the door to my cage. I slowly crawled out, not wanting to make either man mad. I just kinda.. sat there until the master linked a chain around my neck and started yanking me across the room with me trying to crawl after him, but being too slow.

"Hey! Give me that!" The chain rattled. "You do not treat anyone like that! How would you like it if someone did that to you, huh?"

It was quiet and I didn't know what to expect. Until a hand was in my face. I took it and he hauled me to my feet. "What's your name?" He asked me. I shook my head. "Hey, X we are tired of waiting." Three boys walked into the room. X is this guys name? "Patience boys. This X person tilts my head up and I notice three things. The master is gone, there's three new people in the room now and I can tell one is a demon and lastly, this X guy isn't what I thought he would look like.

"My name is XisumaVoid, and these are three of my friends, Tango, Doc and Skizz." Tango is the one that I thought was a demon.

"Demon?" I asked pointing. He nodded "yea." "Doc is a creeper robot hybrid and Skizz is an Angel. And I'm a void Walker." X explained.

I nodded. "Ren. Wolf." I said pointing to myself.

"Nice to meet you, Ren. We will be taking you to a place called HermitCraft. Where you can be yourself and you can talk to other hybrids." Doc replied. X started playing with his necklace and suddenly, the brick room we were in melted away and the next thing I know was we were standing on soft grass and the warm sun was shining on us. I had always been cold.

Then I noticed there were other people there with smiles on their faces. One even came up to our group and jumped into another boys arms. "Skizz. I thought you wouldn't come back. Oh my god!" Skizz fell to the ground taking the brunette with him.  "Impulse. I missed ya, buddy." I was confused. "Brothers." I looked up at Tango and nodded.

"Welcome to HermitCraft." I looked around at the others. There was one with a mermaid tail, another like an enderman, one that was tiny and another that had silver scales like a dragon. Another had glowing eyes, a boy made completely out of slime and a boy that had a snake tail for legs.

X saw me staring. "Keralis is a siren, Mumbo is an enderian, Bdubs is a fairy and is actually engaged to Doc here, WelsKnight is a dragon, Cub is a Vex, Jevin is a slime and Python is a snake." The void Walker replied, pointing at each.

"We welcome you into HermitCraft!" They all said. I felt like I was home and I was safe. A feeling I rarely ever got.

I smiled and the chains shattered.