NO SHIP! Tornado

Scar was walking back from the Shopping District when his phone pinged. He took it out of his robe pocket to see Xisuma had texted the group chat.

'Warning! Stay Indoors! Bad Weather Warnings; Tornado In Effect, Found Off The Coast Of Toon Towers!! Huddle Up With Another Hermit And Seek Shelter IMMEDIATELY!!! All Hermits Must Respond To This Message IMMEDIATELY!'

The wizard looked up. Nothing. There were no clouds in the sky, but he knew the weather was going to take a turn for the worse. As Scar took to the skies, he noticed the tornado heading over to Toon Towers where Tango lived, and the brunette knew that Toon Towers weren't going to survive the onslaught. He made a mental note to text Tango and let him know as soon as he got home.

Soon, the rain pelted him and he could hear thunder rolling above him. He could hardly see. But he was almost there. Just as he approached Larry The Snail, he saw two Hermits standing at his door. One in a black tux with a crimson colored tie the other in a red shirt and sunglasses on his head, a hippie flower Leigh around his neck.

Mumbo and Ren.

Scar swooped down right in front of him. "Get inside!" He yelled over the rain. Ren shook his head. "We need to find Grian! No one else has heard from him and he won't respond to any of us Hermits!" He yelled back.

"WHAT?" Screeched Scar. "Maybe he's at his Mansion?" He yelled over the rain. "We checked." Ren yelled. "Scar, Grian is terrified of thunder! I know where he might me, but we got to be quick." Mumbo yelled and tried to take off, but it was no use. His elytra was too wet.

"Do you have spare elytra?" Asked Ren when the three got into Scar's house. "No. I'm usually more careful, so I don't need spares."

Thunder crashed overhead and Ren's ears perked up. "I think someone is in here other then us." Mumbo quickly turned. "Hello? Please tell us you're Grian!"

Two Hermits peeked their heads out from behind Scar's chests. "Well, he is here, but he won't let go of Impulse's shirt." "Tango replied as Impulse popped his head up.

"I get why Tango would be here, but why Impulse?" Asked Mumbo. "Because his house was completely destroyed. Before the storm got to Toon Towers, I had called Impulse to meet me here. It's the furthest away from the tornado." The blond said.

Mumbo nodded. "Well, you all are going to stay here now," replied Scar. Ren shivered. Just then, there was a small knock on the door. Tango got up and opened the door, struggling with the wind, and gasped. "BDubs? Keralis? X? Get in here!"

"What are the three of you doing here?" Asked Scar, throwing towels at their heads. "Well, I found these two huddling inside Grian's Barge, and I knew that even that may not survive the tornado. And I thought that the best place was the Mansion, but I saw the warm light of Scar's place, and I thought I could take these two here instead." "M-Man-nsion.." Grian said in a choked whisper. Only Impulse heard it. "Do you want to go back to your Mansion?" He asked, catching the attention of the others.

Grian nodded, then flinched as another boom rocked the skies. "Then, let's all go to Grian's Mansion. I don't think that the snail here will be alright. The mansion is definitely more sturdy." Keralis nodded at Bubbles.

Once the nine of them safely closed and locked the doors of the Mansion, Impulse lay Grian down on the couch that was pulled up in front of the warm fireplace.

"Oh, wow," Keralis said, "I never got to see the Mansion's interior yet." BDubs nodded. I like the color combo in the floor." Ren nodded at BDubs. Xisuma nodded. "I like the use of all the soul lanterns around the place." Grian, of course blushed, not used to such compliments.

In fact, Grian always thought that his builds were stupid or silly, and no one appreciated them. Or even that they were ugly.

"Come here, Grian," Scar laid down behind him and put an arm around the blond's waist. The thunder boomed overhead and Grian quickly tuned to Scar and put his face in the other's chest. Scar blushed and kissed the top of Grian's head.

BDubs and Xisuma saw that and cooed at them. "What?" Asked Mumbo. "They are being cute couple," Said Keralis in his Polish accented English.

Xisuma sat down on the floor in front of the fireplace and beckoned Ren over. "Ren, Come here. Your freezing." Ren shivered again and sneezed before he walked over to the Admin and laid his head on X's lap. X carded his fingers through the wet mop of tangled hair.

Keralis pulled BDubs over to him and made him sit in his lap. Tango, doing the same to Impulse. The couples fell asleep to the distant sound of rain hitting the glass panes.

~

When everyone awoke, Xisuma called a meeting and soon, everyone had everything fixed that the tornado broke, including Grian's Barge, the H.E.P buildings, Impulse's base and, of course, Toon Towers which everyone pitched in to help fix.