Zedaph And Tango - Ice Skating

Plot by Stampy_Cat_Fan So, she wanted the ships Scar X Grian X Mumbo, Impulse X Iskall, Tango X Zedaph and lastly, BDubs X Xisuma? IDK why though..

*

Tango hates skating. Not because he couldn't, but because he was scared of falling in. The three of them were heading there now, to the shopping district where the ice Queen had set it up. Stress and Zedaph were arguing over who would be better then the other. Tango rolled his eyes.

"Hey, guys. This is fun Stress." Impulse said skating to the side to talk to them. The three saw Grian doing pirouettes and spins with Scar on the sidelines watching him with a love struck smile on his face. Impulse laughed. "He is so pinning for G-Man." He said, pointing at the mayor.

They saw Iskall going slowly around the outside trying to get over to his boyfriend Impulse, and they saw Jevin and False both fall as they crashed into each other, their laughter being heard from where they were.

Xisuma watched BDubs be as good as Grian, the two looking like champions on the ice. "Hey, Zed?" The boy looked over to his demon boyfriend. "What's up, love?" Impulse left with Iskall leaving the two alone. "Can we, just.. You know.. Not skate?" Tango replied, not looking up.

"Oh, come on. It'll be fun." He sighed and followed his boyfriend out. Tango quickly fell, taking Zed down with him. "I'm not very good." His boyfriend smiled. "Don't worry. I'll help you."

True to his word, he never left the demon alone for one second. Soon, they were having fun. Racing Grian as he was skating backwards. "H-how are you doing this?" Stuttered Tango.

Grian laughed and sped away. The two were having fun when Tango heard a crack below him. He didn't have time to react. The ice broke under him, sending him underwater.

"Everyone!" Yelled Zed. "Stay off the ice. Tango just fell in!" Scar ran out onto the ice to grab a petrified Grian. Xisuma pulled Bubbles away.

"Can someone help me?" Zed yelled, as Tango hadn't resurfaced. Impulse, False and Mumbo ran to him.

Mumbo pushed the three away and dove in. "He's insane... He's downright crazy." Muttered False. "MUMBO!" Grian yelled.

Shortly, Mumbo surfaced again holding Tango, who shivered. He was pulled out and Stress put a blanket over his head. "Come on. I'll take you home to warm up." Zed said to him as he lifted him into his arms. Unfurling his wings, he flew away with Tango in his arms. "Thanks Mumbo!" He yelled.